why such little action on these?

too much stuff coming out to justify buying for retail

nike bron/kobe elites
playoff/obsidian 12s
low top xis
cavs ivs
deions
etc...

Might have to pick these up to wear to the Bengals games. My luck the first time wearing them there a moron would spill beer on them. I swear Muhammad Ali could carry a draft beer better than 90 percent of the people at Paul Brown Stadium
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cedb713

Aye fellas. I'm a 'lil old school,so I'm not as on point with all these new terminologies,lol. But,what does "gif" mean? I'm lost...Somebody school ya boy. Holla...

Ced B.
It's an image format.  You will commonly see it used for animations such as some of the animated images that people tend to post.

964507_o.gif

As for Cool Grey colorways, they're typically one of my favorites, but at this price point, I can do without.  As long as the Cool Grey IX's are executed properly I'll get those to pair with my Cool Grey XI's.  There are plenty of cool grey Nike's available, most of which are likely to be constructed better.

When I first heard about them releasing a cool grey colorway for the 12's, I was hoping that it would be like the white/flint grey.....
tired.gif

These aren't bad, just not what I had hoped.

Going to Cop these. My list includes, 11 lows, 12 grey/team orange, military 4's and Obsidians 12's, Those "Cavs" look like fakes to me, here in Dallas we call them "wookies" lol
roll.gif

if only these came out when i was in high school they would've been perfect to rock with our unis
pimp.gif

Passin on these and military blue 4s. Copped cements and playoffs so I may be good on IVs and XIIs for this year. Already trying to stack that paper for NEXT year. Anniversary of the V. Do you guys like grapes?

i hater grapes nice looking shoe for a purle and white shoe but i still hate em ....hope JB releases them though $$$$

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

When I first heard about them releasing a cool grey colorway for the 12's, I was hoping that it would be like the white/flint grey.....
tired.gif

These aren't bad, just not what I had hoped.

These are in the same category as the grey xivs that recently released to me but I was happy to hear about the news too.

I'm hoping that these will sit like the Stealth Xs, so that I can cop these later down the road and with a slashed price. It'd be a different story if the grey was leather though..

Originally Posted by Spookz312

i hater grapes nice looking shoe for a purle and white shoe but i still hate em ....hope JB releases them though $$$$

Not even sure if this was English.

Back
Top Bottom