Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Here you go NT fam. Place any item that qualifies for the 20% off promo in your basket. Than go to your bag and add the save20now code proceed to check out do not use paypal to check out. I than entered my $20 off rewards code and pressed enter which applied it but also indicated there was an error because cc info wasn't entered yet. I than clicked on the fnl logo to take me back to the fnl homepage. Clicked on my bag and than I opened a new tab of fnl and added shoes to the bag. In that new tab where you added the shoes go to your bag, you should have two items in your bag at this point, just remove the 20% item and than for some odd reason it will than take the money off of the shoes

Here you go NT fam. Place any item that qualifies for the 20% off promo in your basket. Than go to your bag and add the save20now code proceed to check out do not use paypal to check out. I than entered my $20 off rewards code and pressed enter which applied it but also indicated there was an error because cc info wasn't entered yet. I than clicked on the fnl logo to take me back to the fnl homepage. Clicked on my bag and than I opened a new tab of fnl and added shoes to the bag. In that new tab where you added the shoes go to your bag, you should have two items in your bag at this point, just remove the 20% item and than for some odd reason it will than take the money off of the shoes
i added cyber 3s to bag, did the save20now code, clicked logo to go bak to homepage. opened new tab and went to finishline.com. searched and added the black cat 13s. went to my bag in new tab. i removed the cyber monday 3s that had the save20now code applied....and it didnt work. i didnt get 20% off the 13s.

i didnt do the step where i enter a $20 reward and get an error. skipped that because i dont have a $20 reward at the moment.

Repped, thanks for the info. Much better than paying the 190.
nthat.gif

Repped, thanks for the info. Much better than paying the 190.
nthat.gif

so u tried and it works?

Repped.

Just grabbed my old lady a pair of ultra boost for $138 shipped with my last reward. Glad that you guys were able to use as well

Got the FNL trick to work, thanks!  I was gonna swoop these up around the same price off NDC with coupon, but I wanted to hold onto it for something else.  But NT guys came thru with this, and I copped.  I owe my whole collections to NT folks.

Im at 198 Got 2 points to go. What is the actual dollar amount needed per point? is it 1 dollar per point?

Back
Top Bottom