Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

That sucks, NDC shipped my pair of Space Jams with my phone number, the SKU for the sneaker and the size on the box's label. If a UPS guy was looking for a come up they would've been easy pickins. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

I'd call nike asap, they have insurance on the package and will refund you. If it was stolen from your porch or something your best bet is to file a police report and fwd it to UPS to try to claim the insurance on it. 

Nike will refund asap. No need to file any reports or call ups.

Some one stole my package from NDC
im in the same boat but with dtlr. set it up to pick up at a ups location and now product hasnt moved since thursday. called dtlr they said the ups workers mustv snatched it. called ups and they said they never received the shoes [emoji]128545[/emoji]

idk, I've heard of difficulties when UPS shows as delivered, just trying to cover all bases.

I've experienced stolen Nike packages. ups will tell you that the sender will have to authorize the investigation.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in, wanted to see what they like.
DAMN... These gotta be the cheapest made Js I've had. Thin everywhere, shoe is extremely light , faux suede is thin. Polished mid sole looks like paint from Walmart.
JB did us dirty for 190.
These shoes are 70-80$ tops. ****

:lol:

Sorry to hear. Even with ups my choice packages are not safe. My foams got dropped in front of my door lucklly was home.

I have a Signature Lock on my home address where I have to sign for every package or they leave a door tag if I don't answer and try the next day.. However due to Nike's contract with UPS that doesn't mean sh*t and had two pairs of Space Jams delivered on the same day left at my Porch at 6:20 pm even though my house doesn't have a Porch.. I wasn't on the look out for them as I was under the impression I would have to sign for them and the tracking originally showed delivery scheduled for the next day.. Sucks because I had to get a size 12 instead of 12.5 when they reshipped one of the pairs and had to get my money back on the other.. This was during the holidays so I think someone was just following the UPS truck and looking for packages that got left.. :smh: :smh:

Like others have said call Nike, they will take care of contacting UPS to start a tracer and then either ship you a new pair or give refund if not available..

had a ndc package stolen over the christmas season. took me 4 calls and 2 weeks for nike to finally say they'd authorize a refund. they kept telling me they would investigate and to check in 4 business days. had to escalate it up the chain once i'd had enough. had a real nike employee contact me and say the refund was processed. now here we are, over 1 month since that email and no refund was ever received. i opened up a claim with my credit card company.

such a mess. good luck bruh.

DAMN... These gotta be the cheapest made Js I've had. Thin everywhere, shoe is extremely light , faux suede is thin. Polished mid sole looks like paint from Walmart.
JB did us dirty for 190.

yes sir,,thats what i said when i saw it last weekend,,PASSED for the IVs!!!

OUTLET BOUND and price maybe i will cop :rolleyes

JB did us dirty for 190.

I feel the same way about the weight. I don't remember 13s being this light. I don't mind the glossy sole, but the quality really seems low. Padding is super thin on the sides and the zoom units don't feel great either. Think these are going back.

I feel the same way about the weight. I don't remember 13s being this light. I don't mind the glossy sole, but the quality really seems low. Padding is super thin on the sides and the zoom units don't feel great either. Think these are going back.

This on the weight. Not a bad thing. But something feels off with this 13

m.ebay.com/itm/AIR-JORDAN-XIII-13-RETRO-BLACK-CAT-SZ-11-/252740737109?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Grab under retail with that eBay coupon

Last edited:
JB did us dirty for 190.

hope this is not the case for the rest of the 13 retros this year

hope this is not the case for the rest of the 13 retros this year
me too fam. 

if JB continues their trend/strategy, the OG colors will be at least on par.... it's a toss up if we get that ballbuster quality. They usually take the **** out on the retro+ colorways because they think the colors will sell themselves. The OGs are their hype machine....they need those to be the standard so they can make up the funds with the sprinkled retro+ stuff.

Just got mine in the mail today. These are ok. Looked better in the pics. The shoe is light asf. I'm gonna try playing ball in them tomorrow I think

Back
Top Bottom