Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Got my confirmation from Eastbay. Glad I was able to cop. But this was bad. The DMP6s were a breeze, the fire reds gave me a little scare but I was able to cop off Eastbay but this seemed hopeless. I got my eye on the animal instinct 3s next week I hope it’s nothing like this.

FNL & Hibbett raffles.
377EEA8C-737F-4A21-A67C-9D7F293C29A7.jpeg
213C4FF4-E60C-4D66-A0FE-DB9D48DC40EB.jpeg

That hat tho 🔥
1590873262588.gif

DSG and Snipes both shipped... just waiting on FTL to confirm and ship.

Glad I didn’t get my old super snug size, these look terrible spread wide - old school sloppy style is dead.

Footaction klutch got order email earlier just waiting on shipping 🙌🏾🔥 it was hell and stressful trying get threw but I made it actually the dbl charge my account champs but I didn’t get email so yah heard me put dat bread back

So, after trying for a couples hours I finally got an order through with FootAction. Then an hour later they canceled it. :smh:

But I’m blessed, my friend iwilwin iwilwin hit me up and offered to send me a pair. He knows this is my favorite sneaker of all-time. I’m speechless, that was so thoughtful and unexpected. 🙏

I hit on a size 12 for my best friend on FootLocker. Haven’t received a confirmation email yet. They better not cancel!

$250 price point and the Hare 6 releasing a day before there should be no issues with you getting those 3's.

Got my confirmation from Eastbay. Glad I was able to cop. But this was bad. The DMP6s were a breeze, the fire reds gave me a little scare but I was able to cop off Eastbay but this seemed hopeless. I got my eye on the animal instinct 3s next week I hope it’s nothing like this.

I got lucky...

While waiting for my L from SNKRS, I started opening different tabs to the various sites. I managed to get my size in cart on DSG but kept getting an error page when trying to check out. Went back to check SNKRS, that L came through... Instead of going back to DSG I tried every place else. After screwing around for sometime... I went back to DSG and BOMBCATT... my cart loaded and I was able to check out @ 10:25

Snipes shipped before FTL order confirmation. Impressed so far. First pass.
Seriously. I had success with them before, but I actually jumped on late and got in pretty smoothly. Think everyone was going for the bigger sizes down, but I have no complaints with my 9. Man prices really shot up. Didn't think these would move like that, but just glad I got two pairs after selling my shock drop pairs.

FYI.

Anyone that was cart jacked this morning may not be cart jacked at all. I thought I was cart jacked by FTL because when i clicked purchashed, but got the OOS message but they charged my card anyway. Thought the purchase didn't go through until i got an email a few minutes ago.

Yeah I don't think anyone expected these to be this hard. These was harder than the royal toes by far. And 320-350 on sx is crazy. Wasn't expecting them to do these numbers out the gate.

Just got my FTL order confirmation on my size 10.5.
These were the ones I kept adding to cart when it said "sold out"
Still waiting on my son's size 8.5 confirmation.

So I shouldn't be too concerned that I haven't received a confirmation email from FTL yet? I have an order number and screen shot that after getting thru on the app. No email yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom