Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

SHIPPING STORIES! In this case, nonshipping stories. Still no Shipping email from SNKRS or DSG, although DSG was a Sunday morning checkout.......

So, grabbed a pair from FTA Saturday but have only revived a “Were Preparing Your Order” email and funds still being held. Should I be good or start looking elsewhere? This app release is BS
Same here. And wondering the same too. My order status says fulfillment processing but have received the FLX points. Its been a while since I ordered from FTA.

YO with all that’s going on with the world, I’m glad I can rely on y’all for an escape. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!!!!-even those who might have completely differing opinions. NT has always been a place I can take my sneakertalk cause my friends aren’t interested in kicks. With all the hatred and BS going on in the WORLD, I just hope everyone here stays safe and classy.
Blessings NT.

Welp, was able to get through on shoe palace after the site kicked me off numerous times, checked out through PayPal. Never got confirmation email but did get the order number after checkout. I think it might be an L but staying hopeful smh.

Welp, was able to get through on shoe palace after the site kicked me off numerous times, checked out through PayPal. Never got confirmation email but did get the order number after checkout. I think it might be an L but staying hopeful smh.
I just got my SP shipping check your email

I never got a confirmation email from them on Royal Toes but I still got them. I did get shipping emails. Order never showed up in my account.

Hit on a FTL restock yesterday, got email confirmation almost instantly, just got shipping confirmation I should have my pair by Wednesday.

If only things could’ve been this smooth with Nike over the past couple of months. Everything I ordered from Nike since late March has been delayed and has taken 3+ weeks to receive due to Covid 19

hit early on Saturday and still hasn't shipped.

I tried SNKRS as soon as it opened Saturday and struck out. I really wanted these. Figured I’d just buy some shares of Nike with the money I would have spent on the shoes. They announce earning this month on the 25th. With all the sellouts hopefully that leads to a bump in the stock price!
You'll get better returns reselling sneakers.

I did the same thing from a previous release I couldn't get a couple years ago and made good money compared to having purchased the pair and worn the shoes out.
And yes, sometimes reselling the sneakers will result in higher returns compared to the shares, but returns from reselling sneakers that I couldn't get equal zero. Keep your eyes on the long game, and you'll start gaining habits in investing rather than spending.
Not to knock on spending. It's fun to spend hard earned money on things we want. Finding the balance is key.

FTL is showing sizes still, get the oos message, keep trying to atc, and nada. man you guys have some perseverance to keep at it for hours. Same with the timer on SP.

Aside from possible short-term resellers, I don’t think the vast majority of people buying $200 kicks are the same people getting unemployment checks tbh.

you will be amazed especially since some of those people are getting more than they were getting working. Food and retail is dominated by as you would say are in the demographics of shoe buyers.

even NPR did a story on unemployment checks boosting some people’s income

Still no shipping email from FTL on my 1st order. Ordered at 10:05 am Central time.

FTL is showing sizes still, get the oos message, keep trying to atc, and nada. man you guys have some perseverance to keep at it for hours. Same with the timer on SP.

Yeah, 10.5 came back briefly and been spamming it like there no tomorrow on multiple devices. Just getting nothing. Unreal...

I tried SNKRS as soon as it opened Saturday and struck out. I really wanted these. Figured I’d just buy some shares of Nike with the money I would have spent on the shoes. They announce earning this month on the 25th. With all the sellouts hopefully that leads to a bump in the stock price!

So I have a finance background/career - lucky and blessed on all measures - so one thing I do is participate and lead financial workshops. For relevant audiences, I have made this point for several years, when you get that "L" on a sneaker, immediately use those dollars to acquire ownership in [insert shoe entity name] via stock and YOU EARN money off them! Then I follow up with my earnings on this strategy over the years.

Well, for some odd reason timing worked to my favor.

Hopped on and went onto FTL went to my favorites (had the shoe saved) clicked on ATC and it went through ASAP. Checked out and then noticed the twitter accounts posting that they was back in stock.

Unlike Champs I got an email within a few minutes of ordering.

you will be amazed especially since some of those people are getting more than they were getting working. Food and retail is dominated by as you would say are in the demographics of shoe buyers.

even NPR did a story on unemployment checks boosting some people’s income

Sure but I would guess the VAST majority of people who had their income boosted likely needed that money for other things than ~$200 sneakers. It’s not like they’re suddenly rich because of their additional unemployment insurance. For example, I worked retail as a teenager to afford a pair or two but I was obviously doing that part time while still in school, I doubt many people who were stuck working retail full time were buying kicks like people like me were.

Back
Top Bottom