Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I was able to get 2 pairs through hard work and determination. I’m out of this thread

I’m done hearing yall asses complain because things didn’t go your way. Be patient there will be restocks.

I think people are just annoyed because buying GRs wasn’t like this the last few years.. Bred 13s and HGGs were a walk in the park, comparatively.

No ****. More people are buying Jordans now than they did in the 90s. Plus with overpopulation. And now two more generations of Sneakerheadz buying shoes with no sentimental value because it’s a status symbol.

I truly miss the days of hard work, getting up early, waiting in line at the mall, waiting an hour to amongst other fans, getting the shoes you want, taking them home the same day, it was an event. Plus a better feeling of accomplishment.

I sit on all these goddamn apps on my phone and clicked instantly to buy a pair, the second I’m able to come in they still sell out? It’s egregious.
Couldn't have said it better

Just checked out at Shoe Palace. Not sure if the order is even legit or if it will be cancelled. SMH. Hate ya'll bot runners.

dont lose hope i just checked out on FA. keep smashing that ATC fam good luck. copped at 11:00 am

Attachments

• A48AF261-D696-44B3-B4A4-A025CCBC3836.jpeg
    A48AF261-D696-44B3-B4A4-A025CCBC3836.jpeg
    881.8 KB · Views: 680
Some of y’all complaining need to chill out. There WILL be restocks of these once peoples orders get cancelled and whatnot. With this being a GR, i am confident there are plenty to go around for many of us as long as you put in the leg work. Yes it’s frustrating but also not the end of the world.
Resellers are king and this a 10 year old retro release it ain’t gonna be easy.

Back
Top Bottom