Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Hows the sizing on these compared to the 2018 'He got games'? Tired of gettin the wrong sizes, selling, and then paying extra for the right size lol.

You shouldn’t have to go through that. Stop deviating from your true size. Just get your true size. They fit TTS like 13s always have.

Hows the sizing on these compared to the 2018 'He got games'? Tired of gettin the wrong sizes, selling, and then paying extra for the right size lol.
C99674DE-1814-40DF-BE00-F21F7D60DF52.jpeg

Finally got my FTA shipping email overnight, it says: Ship Method: International Shipping,
You are responsible for all applicable duties and taxes, as determined by your country, upon delivery. (excludes Canadian orders).

Delivery Time Frame: Shipping takes up to 30 days

Tracking Number: N/A

The F?
Yeah thats the email I received on Monday from the order I placed on Saturday. Not sure what that even means. Thats the first time Ive seen that FTA.

Anyone else get the same?

Can anyone clarify what this could me?

Paid for the 2day shipping on snkrs, package should be here today. Just got the email that the kicks ain't even ready to be shipped yet.

That doesn't mean 2 days from order.....just 2 days from whenever they ship.

I hear you! On May 2nd, I was able to cart my size (FTL Canada website) for the Fire Red V around 2:30pm. Ultimately, I didn't get the shoes and my money was tied up for around 2 weeks. During those two weeks, I saw multiple small restocks.
As for the Flint XIII, I've been able couple of times Monday and Tuesday to cart my size but I did not want to tie up my money especially since shipping confirmations have yet to be sent for Saturday's orders. At this point, I'd rather wait a week or so for a "real" restock (if there is one) especially when I know for a fact that a relative of mine hit on a Fire Red V restock on May 18th!

Honestly man, if you're worried about having $200 tied up for a couple weeks, I don't think you should be in the market for $200 sneakers.

That doesn't mean 2 days from order.....just 2 days from whenever they ship.
Honestly man, if you're worried about having $200 tied up for a couple weeks, I don't think you should be in the market for $200 sneakers.
Yeah, you are right. Let me go ahead and quit this game!

Check your local footstores....Unclaimed Pairs are being released like I said they would, Just scooped my 3rd pair

Check your local footstores....Unclaimed Pairs are being released like I said they would, Just scooped my 3rd pair
Before yall run to Foot Stores, and mind u some are closed due to looting, but I've spoken with several footlocker managers today and they said they're not authorized to sell the unclaimed pairs in store, online only, this includes FTL, CHMPS, FTA...

Before yall run to Foot Stores, and mind u some are closed due to looting, but I've spoken with several footlocker managers today and they said they're not authorized to sell the unclaimed pairs in store, online only, this includes FTL, CHMPS, FTA...

they are lying. Corp gave people an extra two days to pick up pairs

Got the shipping email from FTL two days ago but still haven't been picked up by UPS. Just says order processed ready for UPS. Damn. Was hoping to get them this week.

Back
Top Bottom