Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

no us cards don't work and no military bases don't count.

I live over here and I am us air force. ndc eu will not take our cards as it needs to have a uk/eu billing address and unless your friends lives off base you are out of luck because nike eu won't ship to an apo.
NDC EU told me specifically that US-based cards would work as long as the shipping address is in the EU, but again, I don't live in Europe and never actually tested it out.

Last edited:

NDC EU told me specifically that US-based cards would work as long as the shipping address is in the EU, but again, I don't live in Europe and never actually tested it out.
Who ever told you that lied.You need an EU billing address, because it will ask you for the town and postal code, trust me I have both EU and US cards. I legit got an EU bank account because EU websites never took me card, I always had to call in to make all payments and this includes nike. I have tried countless times.

False. You only need eu shipping address. I have countless nike eu receipts to prove
I am going to need you to show me how you make that work then. I am constantly sending money from me US paypal to my EU paypal because It doesn't allow me to do it.

Any one help me get these please! Whether get me these an ship to me or no some way else.

I am going to need you to show me how you make that work then. I am constantly sending money from me US paypal to my EU paypal because It doesn't allow me to do it.

show us all

seems like we are the only few in this thread any info would help

any EU NTers we could use yo address and when you get the ship em to us for a little extra $? :nerd: :lol:

I've been in this also just not as much. My foreign exchange Bball team ate from high school in Germany still has not got back too me so pretty much they're goes that. Hook me up on that PayPal info please.

Anyone know what time the release is in the U.K? I know they are 5 hours ahead of us. I'm trying to do borderlinx for the first time and finding out that I'm glad I am doing the work now

Anyone know what time the release is in the U.K? I know they are 5 hours ahead of us. I'm trying to do borderlinx for the first time and finding out that I'm glad I am doing the work now

I was told that Nike doesn't ship to Borderlinx forwarding centers.

I was told that Nike doesn't ship to Borderlinx forwarding centers.
as far as i know

any of nike sites , com/eu or others doesn't ship to any reshipping services ...

this is why i not bother to try order from nike.com (i live in israel)

i prefer footlocker.eu instead...

as far as i know
any of nike sites , com/eu or others doesn't ship to any reshipping services ...
this is why i not bother to try order from nike.com (i live in israel)
i prefer footlocker.eu instead...

I have been trying how to make it work. But I always receive conflicting information in multiple places.

Man I wish I could get these, if anyone in Europe comes up on a pair let me know i'll try to make it worth your while.

If anyone need EU address for shipping i am willing to help, np.

Contact me and we will work somethink up.

do you guys think they will sell out in europe?? i will fly out there just to get em
I feel you. There are too many hurdles to go through trying to get these. I can't do it this time, but next year might be my first trip to the EU if the next ones are as nice as these!

why no one know the retail price yet ?

update : found site that say...

Modèle:  AIR JORDAN XIII 13

Coloris:  Black/Gum

Prix:  160€

Sku:  810551-050

Sortie:  13/06/2015

Last edited:
All I know is I need these. Waiting to find out if its euro like xx9 or paris like rumours. Just hope I can get for retail or trade my 1s

Back
Top Bottom