AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, these aren't in every store down here like how GRs typically are. And the stores that are getting them are doing raffle. Maybe JB is starting to lower the production numbers for colors they don't think will sell well?

Interesting, these aren't in every store down here like how GRs typically are. And the stores that are getting them are doing raffle. Maybe JB is starting to lower the production numbers for colors they don't think will sell well?

That's what I think they're doing.

yeah i have atleast 10 stores around the mall and my area...only one store is getting them...(JJ)...i stay an hour from the hornets fan shop in charlotte so i called em they are NOT getting them either which is crazy....online or bust with these

yeah i have atleast 10 stores around the mall and my area...only one store is getting them...(JJ)...i stay an hour from the hornets fan shop in charlotte so i called em they are NOT getting them either which is crazy....online or bust with these
That team store gets the weirdest shoes though. But I hear you.

(Go Hornets....what a disappointing season)

Maybe the are keeping numbers low for this release to create artificial hype for the coming 13 low releases

$140 would be nice for these 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just called FNL to see if they'd already done any type of raffle. The woman I talked to said that her manager said that he didn't even know if they were receiving these yet. :smh:

they shoulda dropped the hornet 13 mids that are floatin on all the china sites as samples. MJ wore em opening night...i swear i been on the fence about coping those fake *** " authentics" but just cant do it 

Just talk to footlocker and they said the reason why not everyone is getting them is because these are limited.

They lied to you lmao. They are getting them but with Jordan releases the Season ticket holders get first dibs and 9 times out of 10 they buy up the release so when it comes to the generals turn theyre sold out.

Last edited:
Rep on NDC just told me these will release at retail stores on Saturday and on NDC on the 24th.

They have the countdown timer up for the XIII's on finishline.com so I assume they are going to drop at the bigger outlets this weekend.

Rep on NDC just told me these will release at retail stores on Saturday and on NDC on the 24th.
Yeah, their calendar online has been updated.

Weird that there is nothing on their calendar for Sat the 18th OR Sat the 25th right now.

With nothing slated at either of those dates I wonder if people will try to scoop this weekend or wait until next Friday.

They lied to you lmao. They are getting them but with Jordan releases there Season ticket holders get first dibs and 9 times out of 10 they buy up the release so when it comes to the generals turn theyre sold out.
yeah thats what they told me about the season ticket holders...they said once they come through none is never left...they are surprised also about not getting them i got a good connect that works there he doesnt have to lie to ya boy! 

That team store gets the weirdest shoes though. But I hear you.

(Go Hornets....what a disappointing season)

I want these. You would think that Jordan's own team store would get more pairs for release day than they do. Missed out on the Carolina 11's via the season ticket holder raffle, luckily NDC came thru later that afternoon. I get my fade right right every other week there at No Grease beside of the arena, so I'm always in there making my lunch stretch to two hrs.

And word, trash season bro.

So NDC is the only online retailer pushing these to 4/24 ?   Footlocker , Eastbay, Finishline, etc all still scheduled for this Saturday ?

entered raffle for ntla.. lets see if they call me tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom