AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, crazy how dead this thread is a day before release. did anyone get a call back yet from ntla raffle?

3s and 4s I gotta go .5 down in size for retros. Think tts or .5 down would be good for these?

i would not have entered this thread if my friend didn't want me to help him buy. i guess im not in the minority, but majority who isn't interested in buying.
it is weird that ndc has pushed their online release back and the fact this isn't a general release.
it is the first low of the 13 if i'm not mistaken. (low for the public to buy) thought there would be more hype.

i would not have entered this thread if my friend didn't want me to help him buy. i guess im not in the minority, but majority who isn't interested in buying.
it is weird that ndc has pushed their online release back and the fact this isn't a general release.
it is the first low of the 13 if i'm not mistaken. (low for the public to buy) thought there would be more hype.

It's meh for most. For now lol, things could (doubtful) change between now and tomorrow. This is your "have too see them first"/ sneaker collector/ limited hypebeast type release.

For Las Vegas peps got a call right now from downtown summerlyn hoh going get my son and my pair there. Got two ticket from planet Hollywood that I will not pickup 8 1/2 & 9 1/2 that is available after 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom