AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wait wtf?  My Footaction time still shows its not releasing for another hour.
you had better refresh that page. timers on eastbay family is not on point. 

On another note. I got cart jacked and can't add any to cart on eastbay even when I logout. seems the site is messed up thinking I already ordered a pair.

Didn't think these would be that hot. I'll try NDC next weekend.
Yea can't wait to see hows that gonna go!!!!...
ohwell.gif

I'm pretty ticked off, had a 10 minute timer then east bay hits me with maximum capacity.  That is some BS.
Same here. I said weeks ago these were gonna surprise heads but now I'm even surprised how quick these got eaten up. Dope shoe.

Had in cart on eb and footaction as well with timers.....then got the oos message. These were very limited apparently

These are donnnnne. Champs online said it was a web exclusive as well. Coooooked

I hope the hype stays lows on these. 13 low where you been? I am partial to the CW for sure but these are gonna take a lot of heads by surprise when they drop. Time will tell I guess.
Looks like I was right. But wtf these were gone in a blink.

Had them and bam sold out while in line so mad!!! Really want like I said.message me if u help a guy out 11 11.5 12

feeling salty this morning.. had in cart on FNL and then got cartjacked/out of stock while checking out.. then had them in cart on FTL and had timer of 12 minutes to checkout only to have it come up out of stock..

you had better refresh that page. timers on eastbay family is not on point. 

On another note. I got cart jacked and can't add any to cart on eastbay even when I logout. seems the site is messed up thinking I already ordered a pair.
That's been happening often on their site. You gotta clear cookies and cache each time you get cart jacked. 
mean.gif

I THINK I'M GONNA PASS ON THESE JOINTS...ALTHOUGH THESE ARE PRETTY SWEET, I'VE BEEN GOIN' TOO HARD THESE LAST TWO MONTHS,SMH. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO COPPED! BUT IN THE MEANTIME, I HAVE THESE TO HOLD ME DOWN... #CLASSICS #OGSTATUS...HOLLA.

CED B.
View media item 1496973

Last edited:
Was in and out through FNL like lightning :smokin Even managed to use my Reward right away for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom