AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornet 13 lows now on SNKRS.
yyuj7.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I didn't hesitate on these. Seeing as I liked them enough and if anything I could sell. I never truly buy something I don't like even if it's selling fast because it's possible to still be stuck with it because the market changes so fast.

Anybody that copped these wanted them, if you weren't on top of them as they dropped you likely didn't cop.

The people that only went after them once they sold out had no chance.

1. I don't think people are buying them because they are selling fast because if they were buying after finding out they selling fast, it would be too late for them since it would be already sold out, unless you mean buying from resellers.

2. I also think it is selling fast because there wasn't much quantities more so than the fact people saw it "selling fast to make it sell even faster".

3. or did I also misunderstand your statement?
lol you did misunderstand. there are people saying, "i should have copped if i knew it'd sell out so fast" or like "i wasn't going to buy until I saw how fast it sold.. imma try NDC soon." again, if people bought it cause they wanted it, more props to them. but if people bought them JUST BECAUSE THEY SOLD FAST (sole reason), then i find that pretty funny and "resellers" are the first thing that pops in my mind.

I hope they dont change their mind and pull them, i wouldnt be surprised if they do change the day from fri to saturday
I wouldn't be surprised either.

I decided to pass, but once I went with my boy to pick up his pair this morning and saw them on feet, I hope to score a pair [emoji]128077[/emoji]

They look really nice on feet!

1. I don't think people are buying them because they are selling fast because if they were buying after finding out they selling fast, it would be too late for them since it would be already sold out, unless you mean buying from resellers.

2. I also think it is selling fast because there wasn't much quantities more so than the fact people saw it "selling fast to make it sell even faster".

3. or did I also misunderstand your statement?

lol you did misunderstand. there are people saying, "i should have copped if i knew it'd sell out so fast" or like "i wasn't going to buy until I saw how fast it sold.. imma try NDC soon." again, if people bought it cause they wanted it, more props to them. but if people bought them JUST BECAUSE THEY SOLD FAST (sole reason), then i find that pretty funny and "resellers" are the first thing that pops in my mind.

Cool. Glad answer #3 was the correct one. Thanks for clarifying.

Rockcity only got big sizes left and SP aint answering any1 else know places that might be doing phone orders??...PM me thanks

**Just got thru or the phone with politics and scored my 9.5!!!!**

Last edited:
Thinking about cancelling my order. I was saving the funds from today for the 11lab4 next weekend

Saw these today in person. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Congrats to all that got them tho.

Rockcity only got big sizes left and SP aint answering any1 else know places that might be doing phone orders??...PM me thanks

**Just got thru or the phone with politics and scored my 9.5!!!!**
I emailed RCK they said they were soldout, that was hrs ago

Quick question .

I checked footlocker launch locator and these seem to drop in a lot of places, how can they be limited? 
eyes.gif

More like a limited GR?

Yea seen these in person and couldn't do it. As much as I want them, I want the labs more. Nike got most of my money this month and will be next month. So I just come back to these later.

Quick question .

I checked footlocker launch locator and these seem to drop in a lot of places, how can they be limited? :rolleyes
More like a limited GR?

What's the quantities? How much less location is it compared to normal jordan releases?

Quick question .

I checked footlocker launch locator and these seem to drop in a lot of places, how can they be limited? :rolleyes
More like a limited GR?

Didn't they say that about the Aunt Pearls. Granted they are more hyped than these but remember people was saying easy cop because it was a lot of stores. Seen how that turned out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom