AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt the Lebron 12 Palmers drop unanounced in Europe and on few locations ,but later they were everywhere?

Didnt the Lebron 12 Palmers drop unanounced in Europe and on few locations ,but later they were everywhere?
The drop on NDC yesterday i think, yes they did drop in europe then a few store in the US. Then at some FTL but i wouldnt say everywhere

I absolutely love the 13s, including these. I remember copping several of the OG pairs back in 1997-1998. Fond memories. So I would have loved to have copped these, even though the white 'pods' are impossible to keep clean. But copping the Georgetown XIs last week, plus a strong desire to cop the "Hornets" Vs in a couple of weeks, made it financially undoable.

But congratulations to all who did acquire these tight shoes today.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
you're the only person in the united states thats still complaining about the remastered jig.  

it was a marketing ploy.  we get it

I wasn't complaining, just stating that some shoes look like they're using better quality and some don't. I'm over the remastered gimmick, just letting people know they shouldn't get their hopes up on the quality of these shoes.

Last edited:
Not a reseller here. I was holding out thinking they would release the mids that MJ had on, plus considering many china shops are making the hornet mids, I figured they would be a quickstrike at some point. But, seeing that this week no store in my state of SC was carrying these and ftl, fa and champs locators only had a few stores in neighboring states and that these are considered lifestyles.....I knew they were limited and would be a deal at $160

Both Jimmy Jazzs in Charleston SC had them

I thought a qs was more of something you hear the day of with no awareness of any sort.

I thought a qs was more of something you hear the day of with no awareness of any sort.

Yes and no. Times have changed. A few years ago, you didn't hear of the product or see the product.....it just dropped. Now with plugs, social media and all in the know, you normally see the product, just don't have the official release date to a few days-2 weeks in advance. A true qs was like how they did the Ovo pop up and how they dropped the db 5's and Yeezy Red Octobers.

Last edited:
Copped from a reseller since I struck out online and no stores around me had them. Paid 30 over retail and I can live with that any more id pass. lows ain't for me but there a phew I like this being one 13s are my favorite sneaker and navy my favorite color so I'll deff rock these all summer. Ya shoes comfy and the navy is dark I like the shoe overall but wish the midsole was suede and toe box was better material but looks like it won't crease as easy as other 13s. Well see I guess.

Quick question..

I entered multiple raffles with no luck, carted a couple this morn I couldn't check out with.. Then went in store and got a pair someone didn't pickup at Sheikh to stash in my closet til I'm ready to wear it. Don't give a fuuug if they drop on NDC, K-Mart and Walmart next week because I wanted them.. Is that a good buy? :wink:

Enjoy the shoes YOU like fellas.. :D :lol:

Quick question..

I entered multiple raffles with no luck, carted a couple this morn I couldn't check out with.. Then went in store and got a pair someone didn't pickup at Sheikh to stash in my closet til I'm ready to wear it. Don't give a fuuug if they drop on NDC, K-Mart and Walmart next week because I wanted them.. Is that a good buy? :wink:

Enjoy the shoes YOU like fellas.. :D :lol:
I'd say, as long as you are happy with what you bought because you genuinely wanted them and plan on wearing them, then it's more than a good buy. Heck, even if you so happened to buy them at a resell price[emoji]128077[/emoji] As long as you're happy in the end.

Last edited:
Saw these today in person. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Congrats to all that got them tho.
Mainly cuz of the midsole?

Naw. I just don't love lows especially in the xiii. I kept picking them up and looking at them but my wallet never came out.

Trying to stop with the just because purchases because they never end well for me.

Was on the fence about these, decided to get the Bimmer's tint done yesterday instead. Still may cop on NDC this week. Just wish it had more teal other than on the sole.

If they ever drop these in men's sizes
nthat.gif
. If the come with no suede on the midsole I'm gonna be hella PISSED.
Now you know how nike is doing ish now of days, DON'T expect the suede on the midsole...so i would say yes you will be hella PISSED if these were to release again!!.....
ohwell.gif

If they ever drop these in men's sizes :nthat: . If the come with no suede on the midsole I'm gonna be hella PISSED.
Now you know how nike is doing ish now of days, DON'T expect the suede on the midsole...so i would say yes you will be hella PISSED if these were to release again!!.....:\

I'm not expecting it to be on the midsole because with JB you never know. They might slap a Premium tag on em just to try and milk an extra $10/15 dollars out of people just for suede on the Phylon :lol:. Just last year the dropped these with 3M & a sueded midsole for $200…

View media item 1498680
… then proceeded to drop these over the next two months with painted midsoles at $185 :smh:

View media item 1498690
View media item 1498692

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom