AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone been to a footlocker to see if they are raffling these? they're still not on the release calendar.

has anyone been to a footlocker to see if they are raffling these? they're still not on the release calendar.
Yea went to FA and FL today both list were short like maybe 5 people a piece. Grabbed a guaranteed ticket from dtlr so safe to say I may end up with 2 pair.

Also while at HOH I was informed raffle system will be all online soon. Based off your location you would put in the radius you are willing to travel and they pick from those pool of stores within that radius. Gonna eliminate a lot of legwork but those relationships built with those in store employees may mean nothing soon. Could make it easier or it could make things harder

Put in at 5 different stores this morning, including HOH/FTA/Sheikh Baldwin Hills. Couple mom/pop spots around LA. Hope everyone that wants a pair is able to feast come Saturday. 

Also while at HOH I was informed raffle system will be all online soon. Based off your location you would put in the radius you are willing to travel and they pick from those pool of stores within that radius. Gonna eliminate a lot of legwork but those relationships built with those in store employees may mean nothing soon. Could make it easier or it could make things harder
I wouldn't mind if more stores went to online raffles, like you said, those relationships built might mean nothing moving forward, but will allow for a more balanced raffle system, similar to Sheikh's.

Got my guaranteed ticket from Champs today!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

What's the fit on the new XIII low  ?  i didn't purchased any XIII since the 2005 White Black Maize low  , i had these in 13.5 it was perfect .

Didn't want my toes to be squashed  so if it's small 14 will be the way to go !

Yea went to FA and FL today both list were short like maybe 5 people a piece. Grabbed a guaranteed ticket from dtlr so safe to say I may end up with 2 pair.

if they're going to do this then it should be through an app like the yeezy boost release. if it's online by your account then people are going to make tons of accounts with different emails.

I'm all for the online raffle system after working 10hrs, it's a B to go play try your luck with these stores

if they're going to do this then it should be through an app like the yeezy boost release. if it's online by your account then people are going to make tons of accounts with different emails.
They did say it would be thru an app I forgot to add that

What's the box price on these $170.00 or $160.00? I keep seeing both prices thrown around. And yes the 13 lows are more appealing than 11s in this case.

I have honestly never once done a raffle because the times conflict with my job. Hoping I can scoop online.

I don't think these will be too hard to get.

I did two raffle tickets and the boxes were looking sort of empty. I'm not sure about to allocation. These aren't a must have for me anyway, I'll just get these at $140 if I can.

Same here. What grown man with a real job got time to wait in line for a raffle ticket for some shoes. Shoes are a kids game now. I got no time to deal with that mess.

I have a mall right across the street from my gym that I go to after or before.

I also have three and a half malls within 15 minutes of my job I can go to at lunch if I really need too.

They're all from open to close, so it's not that much of an inconvenience for me.

and when I go to the gym on Saturday morning it's right across the street for me to pick up.

Guess it pays to have begging unemployed relatives after all. My sister and her entourage are gonna go up to the raffle for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom