Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

oh wow seeing stuff like this is such a turn off for me personally i mean just release them so everyone can copp them.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ What happened? glad you got your pair.
I camped at Champs in Downtown Crossings from Tuesday night until FRIDAY MORN, before the store opens on friday the store manager comes out and says hes being forced to transfer the shoes to Champs in Burlington Mall bcuz Champs didnt want to pay for a police detail for the Midnight release which sounded like BS to me but what was I gonna do about it...
From there I went to Eblens in Dorchester, got there about 1pm, sat in the 97 degree weather till 5pm when they gave out wristbands.
After I got my wristband from Eblens, I went to the Burlington Mall Champs to see if there was a way I would be able to get a 2nd pair there, the store manager Christopher tells me that he has 35 pairs and that I should be fine in the morning so I make the line with the other ppl out there and am #26, dude comes out in the morning and only sells 24 pairs...

Congrats bro, at least you got one in your size

Has anyone heatd anything from Sneakerape???

I talked to him yesterday and he said that he shipping everything btween 25-28 and had already shipped out a few

Still hoping I get my pair, if not Im gonna put the money towards a pair of Bin 13's or wait for the Bin 3's

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I was thrown through a glass wall at the House of Hoops mall Chicago when the Black/Red XX3 Premiers came out. It was insane. There was no order and tons of people literally stormed the store as soon as security let people enter mall grounds. I lucked out and scored one of the few pairs they had; but believe me, it was pure luck that I got a pair.

laugh.gif
 damn those were worth it though i see those for a stack on the bay could have got them for 6 didnt pull it though i should have

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The only solution is for stores to step up and tell people that they can't camp out. Plain and simple. They need to have rules and have the mall security enforce them. This stuff is getting out of hand!

I think a lottery or raffle is the solution to all these limited releases.  The shops getting them can put a ballot box out weeks prior and you can put your name and size on there.  If youre lucky enough to get called, then you get to cop the kicks........looking back at how everyone handled this release, I think Sole Fly actually did the best release out of the bunch......and the Niketown or HOH whichever one that said no line ups and then handed out wrist bands did the worst IMO, you cant go back on what you said in the spur of a moment.
Personally I don't believe in raffles. If your in line and dedicating the time and patience to wait or attempt to obtain shoes, then why should the average Joe have the same opportunity to get the shoes as you? It sounds like a personal problem if your not on your game to get some shoes. Get your connects up and your money up. Pretty simple. If you're really in the game you should never need to rely on a raffle. I'm not trying to play the lottery for some shoes. I understand how chaotic releases are but deal with it.

damn that footlocker pic up there is nothin new to me here where i live nor cal stockton/ peeps get down here for sure/ props to that dude rockin them already dont know why some makin fun at least he has a pair haha

yo mj23forever, i watched your youtube video, at least i think that was you. whats the info that you didnt want to talk about on youtube, it sounds like you heard something about a future release.

are people really salty they missed out on these? i don't get it... these shoes are mad plain... the only good thing about this shoe is that ray allen wore these when he broke the record... so copping these just on nostalgic value is a must... and i must admit they are clean with the white/green colorway and top it off with the ray signature... but other than that these joints are mad plain and i wouldnt lose sleep over...these shoes are cool but i wouldn't lose sleep over these shoes when it comes to camping and i definitely wouldn't drop mad paper on these either... and before you guys hate im not hating at this shoe at all... i think this shoe is clean and i would definitely cop...i just don't think its worth the reseller's price and definitely not worth the camp out

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Yo, the %+!$ I just witnessed @ the mall....... UNBELIEVABLE.
I never seent nothing like that before. Straight mob status
Rushing doors. Even the cops was scared of gettin stampeded.
Damn fam'! 
I don't blame 'em but those same people who were beastin' probably didn't even get a pair! 
grin.gif

Sigh, JB tryin' to get people killed! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I could imagine Michael planning to drop exclusive shoes to see how many people he can get killed.
Only reason i think this is because I found out about him shooting people in the heads with corks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

StangzNkickz50 wrote:
People falling, getting trampled, pushed, pulled, shot with pellet guns, hit with batons, K9 put on them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^You dropped out of school for some shoes but saying its a shame what this hobby has become kid!!! You're part of the problem. Calling it like i see it, and it doesnt matter if you've been here 20 years or 20 minutes. Dont make comments about this hobby becoming a shame when you left college with $250 to your name, slumming it for 5 days. Look in the mirror.

guys like you call yourselves sneakerheads. I'll never call myself a sneakerhead. Thats a 4 letter word to me. I just love shoes. I'll wear flip flops the day i have to camp out. I'll continue to pay retail for easy releases, but more for tougher releases because i have an adult job. You'll figure it out one day.

Again, enjoy your shoes, you damn well deserved it. In fact, you should get an award for going through the trouble. I hope them shoes love you back.
stop being such a hater.
MJ23Forever wanted his pair and got them. He didn't complain about anything. He went out and physically got his pair.

Casper you don't even belong here so leave.

Originally Posted by jca998

My boy in Boston on his way back to MIA.
eek.gif
 he actually did it. This is probably the most
pimp.gif
in this thread.
This release was just all around disgusting. JB has done it again. that Sneakerfiles article summed up my feelings.

riddla713 wrote:
yo mj23forever, i watched your youtube video, at least i think that was you. whats the info that you didnt want to talk about on youtube, it sounds like you heard something about a future release.

king phone? Is that his video?

If so.... SOLID video man.

Only dude in a video not gassing about getting a pair. Humble dude. You sure did earn your pair.

Originally Posted by SBCollector

FNL release was a disaster. Still hoping to get a pair later down the road eventually

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't there rumors that these will release at more HOH's in the VERY near future?

It's not the design or colorway of the shoe that gives it it's value in this instance in my opinion. If it was so God awful why would Ray himself wear it for that historic night? Because he's a Jordan puppet?? I don't think so. He chose to wear them...this is the model he wore for that night and it's value is in the significance of that....not the design. It's obviously tied in to the He Got Game movie. 

Thats all the pics going on right now? i thought maybe being what it is there would have been more besides homeboy standing in the airport .

IF 2500 pairs were really made, then there's still 2000 pairs roughly waiting to be sold somewhere. IF

R.I.P. to this thread??? Man we didnt even get any pics............now if thats not a sign everyone copped to sell, I dont know what is

Back
Top Bottom