Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Whats funny is dudes that already shelled out $ have to wait till AFTER release date to get their +$!@. I can definitely see a repeat of osneaker09eggplant foams again, or not
laugh.gif

^^^^ Had this already been confirmed?  I thought it was exclusive to three stores in the U.S.?  %+# is going on here.

I hope they drop these w/ out the Ray on the tongue.  I dont need that @+%+ neither.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nystatenisland wrote:
Solefly pickup was an extra bonus because I already had my pairs on lock......

You had your pair on hold at Solefly?

Nah... I already got pairs on lock in Boston as a favor owed to me. I was in Miami on vacation anyway and heard about the Solefly raffle and decided to go out their and won. So that's like my 3rd pair that's why I wanted 3 shirts. I was chillin all the way in the back not even thinking my # was going to get called I was more so out there just to see the event. Man dudes started camping Wednesday for the YOTR and Thursday for the Cool Grey XI and Wades. Miami be going HAM on releases. I did meet two cool dudes that camps for all the releases and as long as they don't do raffles they always get their pairs no matter what sneaker it is. Glad I went because now I got a Miami connect.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

^ What do you need 3 of the same t-shirt for? Just out of curiosity.
One for each pair of sneakers.

Are you selling them together? Or are you making a shrine at your pad?

EDIT: The t-shirt come with the sneakers?

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

^ What do you need 3 of the same t-shirt for? Just out of curiosity.
One for each pair of sneakers.

Are you selling them together? Or are you making a shrine at your pad?

EDIT: The t-shirt come with the sneakers?

I'm not selling and no the shirts don't come with the sneakers. I appreciate Ray Allen's accomplishments so I wanted 2 pairs for myself which I already have on lock. Solefly was a bonus pair because I wasn't expecting to win out there so now I'll have 3. All size 11 with XL shirts.

Originally Posted by yanky

A pair already reached $1000 on eBay. This is ridiculous
Eh. I ain't even mad at resellers. If someone could make $825.00 off of one pair of kicks it's hard to hate.

With that said, I hope it rains the whole week leading up to the 23rd up here so people can't camp. Scratch that. I hope it snows.

dang really? Hmmm I might be flipping mine then. I like the green on these...but money green is more tempting.

Originally Posted by yanky

A pair already reached $1000 on eBay. This is ridiculous
Eh. I ain't even mad at resellers. If someone could make $825.00 off of one pair of kicks it's hard to hate.

With that said, I hope it rains the whole week leading up to the 23rd up here so people can't camp. Scratch that. I hope it snows.
real talk
pimp.gif

no one should be mad if they dont get them at all they are just green and white 13s no special leather or suede or nothing, people just going crazy to get them to try  make bank they have no substance just a limited tag.

Man, Nike has alot people by the balls with some of these releases. That Solefly video was ridiculous.

I love kicks just like the next sneakerhead, but in reality, when it comes down to it, they are just shoes folks.

$1000 dollars for a pair of sneakers, that retail for $175?!?!?! You would be a fool not to resell them. That would be 5X return on the original investment. EBay is going to have a flood of those kicks for sale in a week, watch.

The hype is nuts right now...that's the reason the price is so high.

I will give it a couple months and snag a pair for $3-400.

now niketown boston got em? i hope ny gets em man!!!!! it went from hoh to niketown this is crazy!!!!

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

My home girl just called and confirmed Niketown Boston will have them first come first serve no raffle

dam i live 1hr away from there and i sitll wont be ablet go get a pair.. smh.. best i can probably do is go at like 11pm on friday or soooo

Back
Top Bottom