Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

laugh.gif
@ all these spots just "all of a sudden" getting them.

some one asked on twitter if any other hoh are getting the ray allen 13's footlocker unlocked said "no other house of hoops will have the Ray Allen 13's. sorry.'

oh well i gotta hope i'm good with vmvinc since the dude said he has my pair on hold no problem

I love how people complain about the Lebron 7 PE's being too expensive and I get to sit on all mine yet, the Allens going for a stack and are way less rare... SMH!!!

Does JB want some one to catch a body over these or something?  This has to be one of the worst organized releases ever.  Adding to fact some running w/ the bulls +%+ *$%%+ is out in Barcelona about to copp em and step in !#+# ...

Like most outside of Boston/Miami Ill be wishing for a HOH release later on.

I wish there was a solid overseas NTer that could give us cats a hand.

DOOGAL.... Where you at mate???

OK idk if y'all have this info already but HOH is releasing 72 PAIRS!!! This is confirmed. Its on the hoh printout. now my question is....is the boston HOH releasing all 72???! My GM said he doesn't know if we are getting them as if there is a chance sooo idk....feel free to chime in.

How are dudes gonna have a an auction up for a 1000 when they don't even have them on hand talking about they will camp out and get any size. What if you don't get that size? Why are people so stupid?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

OK idk if y'all have this info already but HOH is releasing 72 PAIRS!!! This is confirmed. Its on the hoh printout. now my question is....is the boston HOH releasing all 72???! My GM said he doesn't know if we are getting them as if there is a chance sooo idk....feel free to chime in.

72 pairs thats it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

72 pairs thats it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
          Hold up... youre mad cause thats not enough PAIRS???
roll.gif
how many pairs you expect them to get?? 120 pairs???
          If you cant get a pair at HOH Boston.. then something is terribly wrong with you lol... thats more than enough pairs..

-Solefly raffled off about 20 pairs...

-HOH Barcelona and HOH Netherlands had only 18 pairs.. 

lol @ getting upset that 72 pairs is not enough

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

72 pairs thats it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
          Hold up... youre mad cause thats not enough PAIRS???
roll.gif
how many pairs you expect them to get?? 120 pairs???
          If you cant get a pair at HOH Boston.. then something is terribly wrong with you lol... thats more than enough pairs..

-Solefly raffled off about 20 pairs...

-HOH Barcelona and HOH Netherlands had only 18 pairs.. 

lol @ getting upset that 72 pairs is not enough
Based on the early info we expected 2000+ pairs.  Obviously not from one store

Ima be in NYC that weekend so ima rent a car and probably camp out I'm sure.. I never camp out but *%!! these joints gon be like 700-800 on eBay so F it!

laugh.gif

There's only about 800 that came out of the factories, sure Nike made more than that, maybe 200 more, but the factories nearby the Nike factories made 1,000 fakes too
laugh.gif

My dude said there's a whole room of them just sitting at the Nike headquarter, and I think only around 250 pairs will see the light.

End well this will not.

I just caved and copped off sneakerape, it was $499 a couple hrs ago and now its $475 with free shipping

Ive never bought anything from them before, but someone on the other site said they bought from there.........any NT'ers that can vouch for them?

Back
Top Bottom