Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

This is the 2nd pair of shoes that was set to be a HOH exclusive and than get pulled..Quai 54's were rumored to be as well than they went international with them..Luckily I have a pair on the way shortly, but this limited stuff, specially everything Europe is getting right now is killing me!

Originally Posted by lionheart44

Ordered mine from kicks-lab on 7/6 and they cancelled my order on 7/11. They didn't return any emails either. anyone have a phone number or anything on them? I was kinda pissed - shady business

Thats weird man......they had a restock in between those dates

I hope I dont get the same deal

Damn idk if its a good idea to try to grab them early or wait to see if they release at more stores after the HoH release.....

So just to clarify: These will or won't release in the US? Everything I've read online said they'd be released at some store in Boston and the HoH in Miami...just called the Miami store and she said it's a UK only release.

Just got off the phone with my west coast representative and was told that only Boston and Miami are getting these.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eltouha

remember how much motorsports vi's were at first?

just a thought

I just caved and copped off sneakerape, it was $499 a couple hrs ago and now its $475 with free shipping

Ive never bought anything from them before, but someone on the other site said they bought from there.........any NT'ers that can vouch for them?

lol@sneakyrape
TBH I dont care if they fall in value over time.  I spent the money to ensure I would get a pair since I dont live anywhere close to Boston or a HOH.  Im a Ray fan and this is one of the biggest releases of the year and as a Jordan junkie, I had to have a pair........call it what you want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I asked the question to see if anyone else has ever ordered from sneakerape???  Its my first time, I took a chance since they seem to be selling for more than what I paid and I dont think its gonna change much once they are released in boston.  Now I gotta find a way to cop the T-shirt

it's cool, man. i was just playing.
i've always found the name of that site funny, but never dropped that line.

i hope the shoes come quickly for you

im getting my pair, even if it cost me a few doubles and some extra cash. i actually like the colorway on these, im just trying to find a 100% legit source to buy from for $500 or under.

she got one at the raffle in Miami I believe. I heard some kids grandma won them for him. They gave out 1000 tickets and had only like 18ish pairs. good %%## grandma

Originally Posted by mostlymaxs

This is the 2nd pair of shoes that was set to be a HOH exclusive and than get pulled..Quai 54's were rumored to be as well than they went international with them..Luckily I have a pair on the way shortly, but this limited stuff, specially everything Europe is getting right now is killing me!

from my understanding, the Quai series has always been mainly a European release for the Quai tournaments that take place annually there.  So I would say, it is a European release that was supposed to drop in the US as well, but for some reason never made it.

The Quai 9s dropped last year in the US, but it lacked appeal and wasnt in much demand and thus ended up in the states, cause anything close to limited gets chewed up in the US.  I am guessing the Quai sold relatively well(cause resellers bought them all, and made huge cash selling to US cash cows), JB didnt need to send any leftovers to the states.

Originally Posted by chorner

Idk man its a mess, so i might just get them online to make sure I get mine!

.....I certainly hope you mean getting them from one of the pre-order sites for 400+, cause these are not going to be available on NDC......well not supposed to anyhow.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Yaowa305

If she got a pair, yall slipping !
roll.gif

devil.gif

thats grams duke....she got fam shoooot.

but these shoes is trash.

2 and 8-22's garbage. save my cash

WOOOOOOOW

i got ppls that could scoop me these
i wont even wanna profit off of these garbage numbers

Ordered mine from kicks-lab on 7/6 and they cancelled my order on 7/11. They didn't return any emails either. anyone have a phone number or anything on them? I was kinda pissed - shady business

I know they were still available when they cancelled my order, but they raised the price from when i ordered, so i emailed to see what was up...no answer!  Guess someone that wanted to pay more for them, got my pair...I'm all set with online sellers acting stupid like that over a pair of kicks.  I wish there was something i could do about it though

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Nike has definitely made it a habit of re-stocking lately....look at the Sprites...

laugh.gif
There is absolutely no way that you can be serious.

I am serious....nothing surprises me from Nike this year lol

I know they were still available when they cancelled my order, but they raised the price from when i ordered, so i emailed to see what was up...no answer!  Guess someone that wanted to pay more for them, got my pair...I'm all set with online sellers acting stupid like that over a pair of kicks.  I wish there was something i could do about it though

Check your PM homie, thanks.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see how anyone could do that to there grandmother

i dont see the joke

I think its for the people who dont have a pair, or were trying to get a pair.  Grandma gots em, and you dont
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Yaowa305

If she got a pair, yall slipping !
roll.gif

devil.gif

thats grams duke....she got fam shoooot.

but these shoes is trash.

2 and 8-22's garbage. save my cash

WOOOOOOOW

i got ppls that could scoop me these
i wont even wanna profit off of these garbage numbers

Not sure if srs?
-Aqua VIII's
-BIN IX

-Chicago X

-New York X

-Concord XI

-SJ XI

-Bred XI

-Playoff XII

-Obsidian XII

-OG Low Navy/Black XIII

-Alot more, to lazy to name.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see how anyone could do that to there grandmother

i dont see the joke

I think its for the people who dont have a pair, or were trying to get a pair.  Grandma gots em, and you dont
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how you know what i got and dont got 
eyes.gif

i should have a pair coming to me 

since i already paid for a pair 

i'm not camping in this heat & out of state 

if not as long as i get my money back in a timely manor its no big deal  

keep drinking your codeine in you avatar pic

you might OD on what i have