Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

NO HATE MAN BUT HOW YOU MAKE A TRIP WITH THE BARE MINIMUM IN FUNDS? WHAT IF SOMETHING WAS TO GO WRONG AND YOU CAN'T GET BACK HOME OR WHAT IF THEY RAISE THE PRICE OF THE SHOES, OR WHAT IF.....ETC.

Smh at this finishline news
laugh.gif

Just release a limited number across the states, say select stores and hoh and just be done with it. The shoes will sell out everywhere

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

And don't bother with all these PM's LOL I'm not selling my spot in line for 350 I have 2 days to come up with 50$ I gotta hit up the fam.. Hate all u want I came out here with 3 I thought it would be plenty being as retail was 175 Super unprepaired for this I guess but then again with something this hectic how does one know how to be prepared ? We're still get new info on the daily online & even at the spot I'm at which is definitely getting them their info is also changing every day.. I swear if these re release in mass amounts I will be laughing at myself with the rest of you...
So basically $125 for 5-6 days of expenses? You must be hitting that dollar menu hard.
laugh.gif

Try these places. Never know you might get lucky.

Bodega (one of the best sneaker spots in Boston): (617).421.1550

Eblens (3 locations in Boston area) Cambridge: 617.623.4440
                                                      Mattapan: 617.696.4313
                                                      Dorchester: 617.506.6025

X squared is tellin me they're gonna be more than $250 now. I only have $250. I'm about to go play in this traffic

you go out of state with nothing more then $250.00 and NO EXTRA CASH or credit card ?
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU 

DID YOU OR DO YOU HAVE MONEY FOR FOOD  
dude at first i felt bad for you but now you deserve what your getting 

did you or have you ever traveled before and i am not talking about leaving your state for sneakers

when people travel you always need extra cash on hand in case something happens 

all you doing is setting yourself up for fail after fail after fail after fail 

SELL YOUR SPOT ON LINE AND GO THE HELL HOME AND CLEAN YOURSELF UP 

I had a feeling these would show up online somewhere.

Good luck with FNL. They are a last resort for me with ANY release.

At least with other sites, if they do not have the item ACTUALLY available, they will not hold your money, but FNL.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

X squared is tellin me they're gonna be more than $250 now. I only have $250. I'm about to go play in this traffic

you go out of state with nothing more then $250.00 and NO EXTRA CASH or credit card ?
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU 

did you or have you ever traveled before and i am not talking about leaving your state for sneakers

You should always carry extra cash, just sell that spot and try somewhere else or maybe you can try to bid on ebay for a decent steal

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU 

*imagines dude getting arrested for trespassing/loitering/soliciting/whatever and not having enough money to bail himself out*
roll.gif

I hope someone has footage on RD.

This might be worse then the Grapes, DMP's, Space Jams, and Laser IV's combined, as far as shenanigans.

JB will get a lot of flack for the way they distributed these shoes.

I just hope people do not act stupid, if they do not get a pair.

i could see people going through this trouble if they lived in Boston but traveling with with no money and you cant go home is not worth the hassle

Back
Top Bottom