Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-13-ray-allen-finishline.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/07/air-jordan-13-ray-allen-releasing-on-finishline/

Limited Pairs "24" rumored. ONLINE only. Have a good feeling its this weekend.
W-N-E ..... 
pimp.gif

Not even holding my breath for FNL... which this being a some what "limited" release and with the way FNL handles business, I'm good... The fact that NDC isn't getting these and FNL is very disappointing... FNL is terrible, hold your money just to cancel on you is very stupid... not to mention that the site will most likely crash anyways... Good luck to those who are camping out in line and on line... Hope you all get your pairs..

looks like i may item locate these tomorrow at work to see how many the internet store has

someone give me the product number/color code

I just got off the phone with a FNL customer service rep and she said the only shoe releasing online on Sat 23rd is a white/gray air max. I asked if the person responsible for their tweets, had access to special/limited release info and she said that they all shared the same system so information would be the same. Maybe they'll release on another day for Fnl online????Others can call and inquire too...I hope they do release so I can get a refund from k-lab.

K-lab isn't responding to my messages but they're probably being bombarded by questions.smh

If mj got robbed and had $500-1000$ on him, a lot of the same people wonderin why he didn't take more cash, would be saying "why did you take so much cash with you?" go hard mj-I hope your dedication and long hours pay off in the end. Oh and if u took $300 for shoes+a week of food-you probably should've taken more cash:frown:

Originally Posted by hubbard35

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

X squared is tellin me they're gonna be more than $250 now. I only have $250. I'm about to go play in this traffic

you go out of state with nothing more then $250.00 and NO EXTRA CASH or credit card ?
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU 

DID YOU OR DO YOU HAVE MONEY FOR FOOD  
dude at first i felt bad for you but now you deserve what your getting 

did you or have you ever traveled before and i am not talking about leaving your state for sneakers

when people travel you always need extra cash on hand in case something happens 

all you doing is setting yourself up for fail after fail after fail after fail 

SELL YOUR SPOT ON LINE AND GO THE HELL HOME AND CLEAN YOURSELF UP 

You should always carry extra cash, just sell that spot and try somewhere else or maybe you can try to bid on ebay for a decent steal

yeah i would sell that spot in line and try somewhere else because if x squared is planning on charging 250 now and the line gets even more hectic, by friday theyll be wanting 300+ and youll really be sol!!!!

Fam..

That sinking feeling you feel in your chest....follow it.

Sell your spot and take a cab to the airport.

2 more heads just showed up from VA. More & more out of state heads are gonna show up and these rules are gonna change. These kids don't know how people outside of Boston do.. No more leaving the line for hours at a time u can bet that's gonna happen. I got wired money from my friend I appreciate the love & the hate. To each his own I just wanted to be guaranteed my pair so I'm doin what I gotta do.

mj, you're a BEAST! I've camped but you've taken it to the level of OFF THE CHARTS! People in Ohio are talking about you. You're a reality star. You're on a quest and nothing's gonna stop you. I hope you get yours and make it home safely.  When it's over you should give us your trip re-cap from start to finish!

i called finishline with the product number and the rep told me Jordan 13 showed up with the price of 174.99.  there was no pic or product info.  he was saying they are releasing friday at midnight but that doesnt sound right.  the YOTR released on like a tuesday morning.  I think that this does confirm they are in the system but no info on how many or the actual release date/time.  Good luck to everyone trying to get them

Back
Top Bottom