Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

If more and more places are releasing these now, does that mean that prices will come down in terms of resell value? I dont want a pair or need one, im just interested.

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

If more and more places are releasing these now, does that mean that prices will come down in terms of resell value? I dont want a pair or need one, im just interested.

With a shoe like this, I doubt it will drop much IMO.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

With a shoe like this, I doubt it will drop much IMO.
Supply and Demand.......Definately not enough supply

Dudes on Twitter talking about they just copped from Eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
don't believe him one bit

They would be great to have in my collection...Seriously doubt I would cop though, unless I have a nice connect price...

Anyone else notice the fresh batch of Ray 13's that have popped up on eBay??? They all claim to have the golden "wristband" that will guarantee them their pair at NT...........What a joke!

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

I know a spot in Boston that is getting them that no one is camping at rite now

Bodega??.....If so I'm headed there now
Bodega, Eblens, the Footactions in Saugus/Braintree people have spoken about...who knows? It's all a crapshoot at this point. Supposed to be 100 degrees here tomorrow. It's gonna be insanity.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

zerimar22 wrote:
i'm closing tonight so i'll see what i can find.. does anyone have the style number so i can look it up?

LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU NEED!

ALL you need is that style number

414571-125

You look it up as if you was looking up to see what other stores have this shoe. NOT like doing  A SEND SALE.

Its dont on the SPIKE home page, not the POS.

At the stop of the list should say... INTERNET STORES with the amount of pairs for the web. If you click on that it should give you the size run and the amount of pairs in each size.

This was how it was back when I was there. Im sure its still the same.
idk if my earlier post got ignored or not, but when i went into work (FINISH LINE) i searched from item locator, and only 3 sizes popped up: 8, 10, and 11. only one available in each size. i am hoping that it is still early, and maybe the company hasn't received the other pairs yet.

zerimar22 wrote:
idk if my earlier post got ignored or not, but when i went into work (FINISH LINE) i searched from item locator, and only 3 sizes popped up: 8, 10, and 11. only one available in each size. i am hoping that it is still early, and maybe the company hasn't received the other pairs yet.

As long as it was showing something.....hopefully we can get an exact number of pairs online and put those stupid rumors to rest.

Yea give it a check tomorrow AM. My homie is gonna check it out also tomorrow morning.

Thanks for checking fam.

Originally Posted by StevieO

@ CelticsFan     Which Eblens?? Twin City?
That's my point. Who knows? Even if you call a spot and ask, they sound annoyed and beat around the bush (probably because they received countless calls this week). I swear sneaker shops attract employees with lower IQ's than a bag of hammers. The only reasonable person I've spoken with this week was a dude from Providence Place who actually gave me some leads and advice. Everyone else has been miserable.

If I were you I would hit up all three Eblens in the Boston area and see if you can get any type of info. I haven't been going above and beyond for this release because I'm really not into it. Too many unreasonable people, employees and consumers. It's too damn hot out this week too. Best of luck to you though. Hope you're not a reseller.

Originally Posted by Amesvill

Some dude bought a spot for $700

If i paid 700 for a spot, i better be damn near the top of the pecking order. The lowest i would tolerate would be 10th in line.

500 for 54th in line?  naw, man.  Its all yours.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by StevieO

@ CelticsFan     Which Eblens?? Twin City?
That's my point. Who knows? Even if you call a spot and ask, they sound annoyed and beat around the bush (probably because they received countless calls this week). I swear sneaker shops attract employees with lower IQ's than a bag of hammers. The only reasonable person I've spoken with this week was a dude from Providence Place who actually gave me some leads and advice. Everyone else has been miserable.

If I were you I would hit up all three Eblens in the Boston area and see if you can get any type of info. I haven't been going above and beyond for this release because I'm really not into it. Too many unreasonable people, employees and consumers. It's too damn hot out this week too. Best of luck to you though. Hope you're not a reseller.
Yeah I spoke to a dude @ Olympia in the Galleria today....he was cool...gave me some info, but they won't be gettin many pairs. I'm gonna try FL...I ain't got time like the rest of these cats

newest email from kicks-lab

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
www.kicks-lab.com to me
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
show details 12:17 AM (2 hours ago)
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]We will take some pic for you ,and if you can accept the shoes which got little glue and color problem ,we would offer u a $50 discount ,if not we will refund u now

i am thinking of asking vmvinc to give me a refund even though i told him yesterday i'll wait until august 8

he offered to give me my money back and i said no at that time

but now i dont know if i even want these shoes for $400.00

i hope he answered my e-mails or i just might end up doing a dispute after all
he kept telling me that i am 10000% going to have a pair on hold for me but i dont know if there worth it 

with the date change 

and to be honest i dont think hes going to come through 

i missed out on all the bins last year so whats the big deal if i dont get these 

at retail i would not pass these up but even at a cheaper premium price i dont think i want them any more unless it was under $300.00 and i could buy them in person and the 13's are my forth favorite jordan 

^ thats how i'm feeling too bro. thinking about pulling the plug and just taking my chances with fnl, see if the order goes through for retail. i will say i'm over the initial lure of this sneaker.

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ thats how i'm feeling too bro. thinking about pulling the plug and just taking my chances with fnl, see if the order goes through for retail. i will say i'm over the initial lure of this sneaker.
i not over the feeling of the shoes i want them
but i got not time for this b.s. and I am too old for it  

i like walking into a store buy what i want and get the hell out or order online and just get the product not this b.s. 

infact for some reason i fell like falling back on sneakers all together and go back to 
pimp.gif
 like i did for the past 2 years 

I was at work earlier and couldn't get a 10.5 to pull up on item locator. Ill take another look at it in the morning. I think the corporate store or test store has them and they're probably shipping from there

hopefully can get a few of these i like how jb plays with everyones emotions people whine then they throw them a bone haha

Back
Top Bottom