Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Man *%$@ this release Here at work and got a refund from paypal for 950.00 look at  it was from SNEAKERAPE saying that they are not getting anything above a size 11 and not getting even every size they had on site and i order 2 12s   
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^
Damn that blows. I was contemplating about buying a pair from there, but now don't think I want to waste my time with.

maybe these sites are just BSing everyone b/c they see the hype around it and know they can charge, 6,7,even 800+ for these once they sell out in stores in the states...its all about $.....they rather have some people cancel their orders and then re-list them on their site with a price hike.....they dont care if they lose customers, they will always have customers since they are an int'l site and get most,if not all shoes that release,even limited ones like these
just sayin.....

Wow Finish line got pairs... These are going to be the Sprites all over again. Same thing happened with them. There is NO way all these online spots are getting them and these be limited to under 1000.

Y'all getting played. I hope my HoH out here somehow gets some pairs for their grand opening tomorrow. Lol.

Ive heard from multiple people (this week) that these will be released the same number as his record.... 2561 pairs....about the same # as a BIN release
take it for what its worth

^i really hope your sources are correct, that would mean most of the hoh will get them and i will have at least 1 pair locked down on top of the pair i already pre-ordered. i just hope they dont wait 2 or 3 months to drop them in other cities. im going to be jelly looking at all the p/u this weekend but im sure the rest of us will have our chance soon.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

..... know they can charge, 6,7,even 800+ for these once they sell out in stores in the states...its all about $.....they rather have some people cancel their orders and then re-list them on their site with a price hike.....

QFT

maybe these sites are just BSing everyone b/c they see the hype around it and know they can charge, 6,7,even 800+ for these once they sell out in stores in the states...its all about $.....they rather have some people cancel their orders and then re-list them on their site with a price hike.....they dont care if they lose customers, they will always have customers since they are an int'l site and get most,if not all shoes that release,even limited ones like these
just sayin.....
Hopefully this isnt the case. TERRIBLE business practice.

just sayin.....

i have to agree somewhat 

i just got my refund from vmvinc.com going to call paypal to make sure it went through 

i dont want to go through this pre paid b.s

he was quick to send money back

i am calling paypal right now

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I feel like you're yelling @ me.
laugh.gif
nah bro 
laugh.gif

i would tell other to get there money back

i cant see this being a easy cop in HK after the people there see and read abou the hype in the states 

thats why i was like screw it i want my money back 

if the owner takes pics of a size 9 come august 8 and i still want to waste $400.00 on cheap leather and plastic then i'll buy

i think other should do the same that ordered from vmvinc so you will not be disappointed when there are no shoes to be had 

i purchased a 10.5 from vmvinc he emailed me saying they will ship by end of july. im going to wait and not cancell my order

Originally Posted by alex420

i purchased a 10.5 from vmvinc he emailed me saying they will ship by end of july. im going to wait and not cancell my order

Same thing here... Have not gotten the email most have. I just emailed em and confronted them with what everyone on here is saying. Lets see if it is diff..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by zyr12

^ There's only about 50 pairs for the HK release.....

f that glad i got my cash back if only 50 pairs in hk

So vmv was gonna walk into a store to cop your shoes on aug 8???? That's makes no sense.......a site as big as vmv is waiting in line for a release so they can fill orders??? If that's the case, I'm not sure I would take the chance either.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by zyr12

^ There's only about 50 pairs for the HK release.....

So vmv was gonna walk into a store to cop your shoes on aug 8???? That's makes no sense.......a site as big as vmv is waiting in line for a release so they can fill orders??? If that's the case, I'm not sure I would take the chance either.
thats what i saying 
he said he had the shoes on lock but who knows 

vmvcinc was helpful  but i was not going to take a chance after i though it through out

thats what i saying 

vmvcinc was helpful  but i was not going to take a chance after i though it through out

How are you taking 'a chance'? if that is the case which I think it's not and he can't get them ,then he refunds you nothing lost,yeah you're getting the money back but what other way do you have on grabbing a pair  unless you get real lucky on fnl....So please elaborate how u getting ur money back now or in a couple of weeks is better?

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

thats what i saying 

How are you taking 'a chance'? if that is the case which I think it's not and he can't get them ,then he refunds you nothing lost,yeah you're getting the money back but what other way do you have on grabbing a pair  unless you get real lucky on fnl....So please elaborate how u getting ur money back now or in a couple of weeks is better?
calm_down_bro.jpg

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

thats what i saying 

How are you taking 'a chance'? if that is the case wich I think it's not and he can't get umm then he refunds you,yeah you're getting the money back with no other chance of getting them unless you get real lucky on fnl....So please elaborate how u getting ur money back now or in a couple of weeks is better?
because i dont need anyone holding my credit/money since the date change on shipping the shoes
i paid my paypal bill for the month and the $399.99 is on the bill i made a payment minus that amount

so the $399.99 was still owed & i am not going to pay for something i dont have 

and if i had to wait for the shoes to ship i would have also paid interest on the $399.99

i want the shoes but i gave it some thought and i dont need it that bad for $399.99 unless i know the seller has the shoes i might reconsider 

its a crap shoot if there are only 50 pairs in hk 

i would rather over pay someone i can buy the shoes hand to hand if i gotta pay the crazy amount

and if i dont get the shoes its no big deal also

thats why i asked for the money back does that answer your question 

Back
Top Bottom