Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Why did I watch this? lol smh
This man want a knife on all the shoes
roll.gif
Also he called the 13s (the ones that are coming out Saturday) ugly.

Wonder if these gonna sit like recent jordans. You can still cop royalty 4s and sequoia 8s on snkrs

anyone know if foot locker gift cards are accepted at champs and vice versa since they share the same owner? would love to use this gift card at a less traveled champs
I used a champs at footlocker before. Not sure if the other way around.

Wonder if these gonna sit like recent jordans. You can still cop royalty 4s and sequoia 8s on snkrs
The 4's have pretty much a FSR on NDC, the 8's are only like size 15 and up.

But with the all-star weekend kicks dropping, these 13's will be passed on by many, which probably means you can get later on that day/night with ease.

Seems like the leather quality being higher, grey on the outsole, price and box are the only differences from the 2010 pair. That's fair considering how each retro never was as far off from the og unlike most 1-13 retros are

The height on the 2017 is shorter kinda weird they would do that

FCFS all day - just how I like it.

None of my local stores have app reservations...

I have the Jason Markk repel - haven't used it yet, but probably will with these, curious to hear if anyone has a recommendation on a better repellant product?

I love this shoe, probably my all time favorite 13 - but I dread the denim stains and yellow sock liner after serious wear. If someone could create a product to keep sock liners white, they would make a fortune.

Last edited:
Notice I have a 9m head start on these at HoH now. Can earn another minute with the instore check-in. Plan to get that today as I have to go to the mall to pickup a cookie cake for my wife.

FCFS all day - just how I like it.

None of my local stores have app reservations...

I have the Jason Markk repel - haven't used it yet, but probably will with these, curious to hear if anyone has a recommendation on a better repellant product?

I love this shoe, probably my all time favorite 13 - but I dread the denim stains and yellow sock liner after serious wear. If someone could create a product to keep sock liners white, they would make a fortune.

Use 3M stain protector on the white, works like a charm. I suggest taping off the rest of the sneaker before spraying.

Use 3M stain protector on the white, works like a charm. I suggest taping off the rest of the sneaker before spraying.

Good looks, I'm more concerned with the red suede bottom than the leather. I might try the Markk Repel for these, that suede midsole is a ***** to keep fresh.

I'm also looking for a good protectant for my CNY 12's because the upper is entirely 3M and I'm very hesistant to use any spray products on it.

3M is the company that makes the spray, and everything from tape to paint to thread - so it's kinda confusing when it comes to finding a product that protects "3M reflective material."

When I googled the same thing came up. Don't wanna derail the thread - but figured I could kill two birds with one stone due to needing a good repellant for these as well.

And thanks for the code info responces, I assumed they didn't - Nike isn't that stupid knowing they will sell out on SNKRS regardless. I got a reservation for the royalty 4's - so I doubt I will hit two weeks in a row! BS...

Last edited:
3M is the company that makes the spray, and everything from tape to paint to thread - so it's kinda confusing when it comes to finding a product that protects "3M reflective material."

When I googled the same thing came up. Don't wanna derail the thread - but figured I could kill two birds with one stone due to needing a good repellant for these as well.

And thanks for the code info responces, I assumed they didn't - Nike isn't that stupid knowing they will sell out on SNKRS regardless.
I wouldn't consider derailing the thread.  I was just curious if that was the product that he was talking about because I wouldn't mind using something like that for the sock liner on the 13s, as well as other white shoes that have fabric like material on them.

Back
Top Bottom