Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I wouldn't consider derailing the thread.  I was just curious if that was the product that he was talking about because I wouldn't mind using something like that for the sock liner on the 13s, as well as other white shoes that have fabric like material on them.

Agreed about the sock liner - these are WAY to clean to have that white sock liner turned yellow and blue from denim stains - only part I hate about them. Same thing with WC3-WC4, always hate to UNDS and watch the liner deteriorate with wear.

I might scoop this 3M scotchgard and try it on some older shoes - it looks like some pretty heavy duty **** - I mean after all, it has a damn lazy boy chair on the can lol

Last edited:
Those concerned about the denim bleeding...dip the bottom of the legs into white vinegar. Turn them inside out and then wash as normal.

It will help to "set" the dye in the denim and prevent it from bleeding.

I do this to my pairs of jeans and haven't had bleeding in years. Granted I'm NT denim and not on those $50+ pairs of jeans.

Agreed about the sock liner - these are WAY to clean to have that white sock liner turned yellow and blue from denim stains - only part I hate about them. Same thing with WC3-WC4, always hate to UNDS and watch the liner deteriorate with wear.

I might scoop this 3M scotchgard and try it on some older shoes - it looks like some pretty heavy duty **** - I mean after all, it has a damn lazy boy chair on the can lol
laugh.gif

If you pick up a can, let me know if it works well or not.

Love this colorway, but gonna have to pass and wait for the breds with 3M. Too many shoes! Wife is starting to ask to many questions hahaha

Love this colorway, but gonna have to pass and wait for the breds with 3M. Too many shoes! Wife is starting to ask to many questions hahaha

I'd be googling divorce lawyers...

lol kidding...

But no seriously, I would.

This. Will flint have 3m?

The Black Cats have 3M, and I'm sure they wouldn't make the same mistake they did with the 2012 Bred 13's - people were pissed, big time. And I can't see them raising the price and leaving out a massive detail like that with all their remastered horse ****...

he probably mean he missed out when they last released.........

I sold my HGG 13's to a friend and don't regret it one bit - got them in hand and thought they were nice, wore them on foot once and had no interest in wearing them again.

They just released in 2014, I would be very surprised to see them drop this year. If anything I would more likely expect them to drop in 2018 for the 20 year mark of the movie (1998).

Last edited:
I'd be googling divorce lawyers...

lol kidding...

But no seriously, I would.
The Black Cats have 3M, and I'm sure they wouldn't make the same mistake they did with the 2012 Bred 13's - people were pissed, big time. And I can't see them raising the price and leaving out a massive detail like that with all their remastered horse ****...

2017 Bred is confirmed with 3m just nothing on flints. Waiting game at this point.

2017 Bred is confirmed with 3m just nothing on flints. Waiting game at this point.
flints were The first 13 announced with a September release date. They better come back too because the black toe released 4 years ago while the flints were 7

Passing on these as well. Waiting for All-Star Games and He Got Game's later this year. Was never really into Flints all that much to be honest.

Passed on every single release since the first retro in 2005.

Last edited:
 he probably mean he missed out when they last released.........

Solid point lol.

Just made the rounds at the mall for online check-ins. Hit the big 3 + 2 in at FNL. Didn't mess with DTLR or Jimmy Jazz. Going to hit up Hibbett's nearest my house. Still hoping for that Nike reserve. I'm going out of town this weekend but my dad has same middle name as me so I made sure that's the name that went in lol.

They just released in 2014, I would be very surprised to see them drop this year. If anything I would more likely expect them to drop in 2018 for the 20 year mark of the movie (1998).
2013...and the Breds are all but confirmed as well, and those came in 2013 too. 

Absolutely not that far-fetched with JB. 

Back
Top Bottom