Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Hoping for a reservation on the 13s, 1s n OVOs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]:nerd:[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

But with my luck they'll reserve me the 6s :rolleyes

Last edited:
No Nike reservation, No DTLR win, No Calls yet,  i know its early but man was hoping to have at least 1 locked down before Saturday. I def want at least 2 pair, maybe 3.

Spoke to the manager at the closest FTL near me and usually they dont give out any info to me on how many pairs they have but yesterday dude said they have way more pairs than they usually get. This is coming from a low volume store so i dont think anyone's gonna catch an L on this release. Its gonna be like the BC release i think.

Give it time, the reservations haven't all been sent out yet. Same deal I had with the Royalty's. Nothing in the beginning but popped up an hour later. 

Got both DTLR and Nike early access.

Question: is it just for men's sizes? Looking to get a GS and toddler pair too, but don't know if u have to wait until the 18th for that

i swear everything i want i dont get a reservation and everything i dont want i get a reservation

Hibbett Sports just called. Had 2 tickets in and hit off 1 of them. I never win at that store so a bit surprised.

Damn nike youre making me broke.....i have to control my self and not to cop. I want the all star Aj 1 JB.... nike is giving me reservations every week.
View media item 2335244

Last edited:
Just received the Nike+ App reservation message ... now to decide whether or not I'm going to bite. I don't think these will immediately sell out, but eventually. Everyone who truly wants a pair and is prepared to shell out the $200 will likely get one.

Last edited:
Just received the Nike+ App reservation message ... now to decide whether or not I'm going to bite. I don't think these will immediately sell out, but eventually. Everyone who truly wants a pair and is prepared to shell out the $200 will likely get one.

Send me the reservation, I'll cop for you

Got a pair reserved...

Which means I can use my 20% off code as well!

Today is a good day!

Reservations on 3/4 family accounts. Copped 2, 1 for me and 1 for the brother. My account, which is used almost weekly, was the one without a hit lol. 

I'm on the fence about getting these, I'm leaning more toward getting them since I didn't get the originals from 1998. For some reason I didn't care for them back then.

It's crazy, but I didn't get any Jordans from 2009-2012. I'm glad I didn't during that period because things just declined with quality and details. But I've been getting a few pairs sparingly since 2013.

Back
Top Bottom