Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I'm hating on you guys [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can anyone verify if these 2017 version are as close as we can get to the original 1998 version? Is the coloring on these accurate with the 1998 version?

I'm glad I ignored the 2010 version. Jordans were really bad that period.

u didnt get a reserve?
nope
check again later. its still kinda early.

as for the waves, they aint lying. i checked this morning around 10 when i saw dudes on twitter posting their reserve and i didnt have access. checked again just 10 mins ago and had access. they do come in waves.

dont give up hope. you still may get a reserve

Last edited:
I hate Nike these fools send me a reserve for the Jordan 1 golf and Lebron 14 BHM smh, but I can't get no love for these.

Last edited:
Can anyone verify if these 2017 version are as close as we can get to the original 1998 version? Is the coloring on these accurate with the 1998 version?

I'm glad I ignored the 2010 version. Jordans were really bad that period.

None of the 13s where bad during that 2010 run. The CP PEs are the worst quality based on the toe box alone. Then there's the Run with no suede midsoles. After those then you have 2010 quality. I have plenty of 13s to compare.

Last edited:
Getting kinda tired w/these Nike+ shenanigans. I haven't bought any 31s or any nike basketball products on NDC since WTKD6, yet I get reserves for every single 31, KD9 & random LeBron releases.
mean.gif

I wouldn't mind a reservation for these, but not the slightest bit worried about being able to cop on Saturday morning.

does anyone who has them or has gotten a chance to try these on tell me if they are TTS?

Still waiting on a reserve blessing from NDC. I won't be outside on this release but had a coupon I wanted to use.

Got a $125 gift card trying to get these using my gift card.

Back
Top Bottom