Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Having a hard time deciding if I should order from NDC and use my 20% off code or not [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Angry pregnant wife, but have new 13's, or happy wife and no new 13... :smh:

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23
$134 is a justifiable price , maybe not to a pregnant wife though . My mrs. is the same way when it comes to my Jordan habit, So I see your dilemma.

If u change your mind prior monday , I got you.

Last edited:
any coupons on other sites ? 
nerd.gif
 lol

Having a hard time deciding if I should order from NDC and use my 20% off code or not [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Angry pregnant wife, but have new 13's, or happy wife and no new 13...
mean.gif
Eh...get the shoes.  Wives will always be mad about something. Case in point: My wife just flipped me off because I didn't want to see whatever stupid video one of her friends posted.  I just laughed because I know my 13's will ship soon! 
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaan these joints are so blatantly cheap in person and the red is way too dark and the leather looks cheap. Just held em in hand and was like :x What happened to all that "remastered" talk? :rolleyes pass like ******* Nash

Last edited:
I thought remastered was only for certain shoes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Is that right? Wow. So they're letting you know up front what shoe is gonna be **** and what's gonna be acceptable. Guess I'm buying exclusively remastered from now on. XV's were **** quality too btw. Horrible

Eh...get the shoes.  Wives will always be mad about something. Case in point: My wife just flipped me off because I didn't want to see whatever stupid video one of her friends posted.  I just laughed because I know my 13's will ship soon! :lol:
:rofl: true

Glad I got mine online. Went 2 the mall tonight and was gonna get a 2nd pair just incase mine from nike was flawed and do a switch a roo but all 5 shops SOLD OUT. These flew where I live. 165 from nike so it's all g00d!

Back
Top Bottom