Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

It will let you get to the last stage in checkout but won't place the order. I tried with a infant size white red xiii
True, because I tried ordering the Serena 1s for my daughter but my 20% discount put the cost under $100. I couldn't use the $20 off code.

Last edited:
anybody got the $20 off gift card that not gonna use? please dm...thanks

Last edited:
If any one has an extra $20 card please PM me. I looked in all my registered Nike emails and never got one. Thanks. 

I'm shocked a full size run is still on ndc
I didn't expect that...

jays are really dead, and i like it 
smokin.gif

blablabla , folks would still pay resale prices for a lot of jordans like they did pre 2014/15 but you know the majority of people who have the budget and the guts to pay resell have moved to yeezy/ultra boost/nmd category , i dont blame them for that , they are all 3 beautifull shoes and above all COMFORTABLE something the Js never offered , they are just old fashioned shoes with old technology and generally bricks on feet ( too bulky most of them with a few expectations like 1s/3s/4s). 

If it wasnt USA Jordan shoes would be totally dead , you hardly see people wearing jordans on the streets around europe or even the shiny bricks foamposites . 

kudos to jordan brand for its clothing though , their tights and t shirts and the most stylish and best quality out there , although their hoodies are pretty basic and FAR overpriced 

I want to surprise my younger cousin with these for taking ownership and control of his health/eating as a 9th grader. So proud. Now if anyone has a coupon code or GC that would be NT icing on the cake lol!

blablabla , folks would still pay resale prices for a lot of jordans like they did pre 2014/15 but you know the majority of people who have the budget and the guts to pay resell have moved to yeezy/ultra boost/nmd category , i dont blame them for that , they are all 3 beautifull shoes and above all COMFORTABLE something the Js never offered , they are just old fashioned shoes with old technology and generally bricks on feet ( too bulky most of them with a few expectations like 1s/3s/4s). 

If it wasnt USA Jordan shoes would be totally dead , you hardly see people wearing jordans on the streets around europe or even the shiny bricks foamposites . 

kudos to jordan brand for its clothing though , their tights and t shirts and the most stylish and best quality out there , although their hoodies are pretty basic and FAR overpriced 
jordan clothes stylish?

jordan clothes stylish?

Dude loves the Jordan Brand clothing but hates on the shoes :rofl:

Kanye has you kids by the cojones

Last edited:

jordan clothes stylish?

Dude loves the Jordan Brand clothing but hates on the shoes :rofl:

Kanye has you kids by the cojones
:smh::lol:

Was the uk ever a Jordan head?

From my recollection and the times I've been, they've always been into runners and cross trainers

I think guys were hurting after Valentines Day, I'm sure their money dried up IMO... once income tax returns starts flowing in they'll buy what's left. Cop now, be happy, & let's get ready for the next drop.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning to cop but managed to get the $20 off $100 promotion and a 20% code. came out to $132 shipped. was a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom