Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

For the record, ill soon be 33. Dont get me wrong, I still love Jordans. But ive been copping them on a consistent basis since 2004 and damn near every OG colorway (these included). You cant deny the fact that the Jordan hype isnt as strong as it was a few years ago. Im sincrely thankful that tpressure from Adidas and the other competition forced Jordan Brand to start putting out better quality shoes with details more accurate to the OGs.

I'll continue to wear Jordans until im old and grey, but i do wear adidas to the office because theyre easier to pull of in a corporate environment

My apologies - your statements lead me to believe you weren't part of the "older" generation lol most people don't refer to themselves as "old" in their early thirties, or don't like too anyway lol

Jordan hype will always remain constant with the people that genuinely enjoy the culture, both past and present and of course, the shoes.

I don't believe Adidas is the reason for the drop in demand for retro's - it's strickly Kanye, they couldn't have done it on their own. It was the exact same with Nike - Yeezy 1 drops in 2010 and boom - reselling, lines, raffles, bots, Sneakercon and the mass "sneakerhead" movement was born. Before that, it was a smaller more isolated hobby for basketball enthusiasts, athletes and collectors.

I didn't start wearing Jordan's because they looked cool, I started wearing them because I thought they would help make me a better athlete, if only faster on the court/playground lol

Last edited:
My apologies - your statements lead me to believe you weren't part of the "older" generation lol most people don't refer to themselves as "old" in their early thirties, or don't like too anyway lol

Jordan hype will always remain constant with the people that genuinely enjoy the culture, both past and present and of course, the shoes.

I don't believe Adidas is the reason for the drop in demand for retro's - it's strickly Kanye, they couldn't have done it on their own. It was the exact same with Nike - Yeezy 1 drops in 2010 and boom - reselling, lines, raffles, bots, Sneakercon and the mass "sneakerhead" movement was born. Before that, it was a smaller more isolated hobby for basketball enthusiasts, athletes and collectors.

I didn't start wearing Jordan's because they looked cool, I started wearing them because I thought they would help make me a better athlete, if only faster on the court/playground lol
Kanye didn't cause anything. Tiffany SBs is what ruined shoes. Some will argue Concords, but Nike SB and Tier 0 Releases is what caused the shoe hobby to explode.

Everyone gives Kanye all this credit for Nike when they let him go. They never needed him. He didn't even design his own shoe. Hell, he still hasn't designed his own shoe. 

Pastelle was the only thing Kanye birthed and look at what happened to that. DEAD

Virgil and Don C have flourished in their spaces (and they use Champion and New Era clothing to flourish)

Jerry came in late, and has already surpassed Ye in fashion. FOG is successful.

Nike laughed at his vision and rightfully so. Adidas is in the red with the Yeezy Line but they signed him for the hype.

NMDs are slowly dying, UBs buyers going to get tired of buying the same white sole shoe for $180 ($200 this next quarter).

Hey I'm new on here as far as saying something but I've been following for a while. Anyway, I have a Nike $20 off $100 purchase if anyone wants? I'm in a giving mood.

Maybe because it was All Star weekend here but I was surprised at how easy these were to get. Overslept and walked into the mall around noon and they still had a size 12. Ending up buying four more pair of kicks this weekend lol

I went to the mall to buy these on RD, but left without buying when I realized I could wait for NDC and the use of discounts.

Last edited:
I'm glad I used this forum to read the feedback and testimonials about these. A good bulk mentioned the details were acceptable, close enough to the original 1998 version but obviously not exact. It dictated my decision to get these.

I'm more glad I bypassed the 2010 version of these. And it was during that period I avoided retro Jordans thankfully.

For some reason I didn't care for these in 1998, but 19 years later here I am getting them. I guess time can be a factor in my decision. But the XIII is in my top 5 for Jordans honestly.

I'm glad I used this forum to read the feedback and testimonials about these. A good bulk mentioned the details were acceptable, close enough to the original 1998 version but obviously not exact. It dictated my decision to get these.

I'm more glad I bypassed the 2010 version of these. And it was during that period I avoided retro Jordans thankfully.

For some reason I didn't care for these in 1998, but 19 years later here I am getting them. I guess time can be a factor in my decision. But the XIII is in my top 5 for Jordans honestly.
past 13s really weren't bad tbh

Anybody receive shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Got confirmation for my NDC order last night and for my SNKRS order this morning.

I never realized how close the white/reds and black/reds are. Swap white for black and change to mesh panel. Clearly a significant change but as the same time colorblocking and everything else holds.

CS Rep said limited releases take longer to ship. Yeah, we know these ain't limited in the least. I'm sure they'll arrive on on/before the 24th.

I'm sure they weren't limited, but they were 1 per customer.

My order status on NDC doesnt even show up, no orders in my account :smh: Nike is the worst at this, but I'm just excited to get them asap

Log out and log back into it. Should show then. I keep having to do this. My shoes should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.
I could have walked out of FTL with my pair in hand for retail, but I wouldn't have saved $$$ via NDC.

Fair trade, so I'll just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom