Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Jordans ave always been marketed to the youth but this generation doesn't have a relationship with MJ, so it's hard to convince kids to keep spending $190 on a shoe that used to cost $125-$150.

Also, the older generation is only going to buy the same shoe so many times

I just realized u were the same dude that posted "I'm also thankful adidas made Jordans uncool."

Good! I hope the rest of your generation feels the same way - that way I can buy my shoes in peace, for a discounted price. The reason GR's are up to $190 is to stop ur generation from reselling them! And since the prices jumped and kids can't "flip and profit" - they are no longer hard to obtain, so to you and others like you they are not limited = they are no longer "cool."

Technically, "youth marketing" is from 13-35 - which I happen to be in still, if only by a few years. I consider myself being part of "the older generation" and if I love or even like a Jordan shoe, I have and will continue to buy them numerous times over the span of years and pretty much every other Older aged NT member does as well. Pretty much why we're still here buying these at 30+ - when we balled in OG's and beat them to death in the 1990's.

I like ordering online Just because I have keep my DS shoes double boxed. I don't know why, but I like them like that.

You don't open them to inspect the pairs?

Last edited:
SNKRS pair shipped :smokin

After hitting on these and the 1s yesterday JB isn't getting any more of my money for a few months :smokin

Last edited:
Love the assistance were all giving each other. I didnt end up getting an email from Nike for the 20 off, if i did i might cop. Im happy i scored on the 1s

Yooooo whats good on the 20 off 
nerd.gif

The love keeps getting stronger and stronger in here
I gave up my $20 gift card cuz my size is sold out
But of course the size popped back up on Nike...
All good tho I gotta cut down been buying too much lately

Quote:
The love keeps getting stronger and stronger in here
I gave up my $20 gift card cuz my size is sold out
But of course the size popped back up on Nike...
All good tho I gotta cut down been buying too much lately
Watch the blessings come back x2...

I just realized u were the same dude that posted "I'm also thankful adidas made Jordans uncool."

Good! I hope the rest of your generation feels the same way - that way I can buy my shoes in peace, for a discounted price. The reason GR's are up to $190 is to stop ur generation from reselling them! And since the prices jumped and kids can't "flip and profit" - they are no longer hard to obtain, so to you and others like you they are not limited = they are no longer "cool."

Technically, "youth marketing" is from 13-35 - which I happen to be in still, if only by a few years. I consider myself being part of "the older generation" and if I love or even like a Jordan shoe, I have and will continue to buy them numerous times over the span of years and pretty much every other Older aged NT member does as well. Pretty much why we're still here buying these at 30+ - when we balled in OG's and beat them to death in the 1990's.
You don't open them to inspect the pairs?

For the record, ill soon be 33. Dont get me wrong, I still love Jordans. But ive been copping them on a consistent basis since 2004 and damn near every OG colorway (these included). You cant deny the fact that the Jordan hype isnt as strong as it was a few years ago. Im sincrely thankful that tpressure from Adidas and the other competition forced Jordan Brand to start putting out better quality shoes with details more accurate to the OGs.

I'll continue to wear Jordans until im old and grey, but i do wear adidas to the office because theyre easier to pull of in a corporate environment

Back
Top Bottom