Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

It's a new thing i'm trying out
grizz trying to be patient with shoes is like taylor swift trying to be patient with celebrity ****

its not happening
mean.gif

Last edited:
tried on a pair on saturday

these supposed to have zoom in heel and forefoot but it was like rocks when i put em on

pretty uncomfortable shoe and nothing like my og's

I checked Eastbay this morning. Eastbay still had several sizes posted. These are sitting.....

Saw them today. The leather was nice but the midsole paint job wasn't like I remembered. This retro was darker whereas the original was more of a dark metallic grey with a lot of metallic flake.

i dont nit pick but the first i picked up had the teeth misaligned with the midsole , glue all over another section and paint smeared on like a kid practicing putting on lipstick. second pair was just right though

Held in hand at Finish line on Sunday.

Colors aren't what I thought from looking online.

Would be an on discount cop for me if anything...like $100.

Held in hand at Finish line on Sunday.

Colors aren't what I thought from looking online.

Would be an on discount cop for me if anything...like $100.

Same here. I thought the leather was nice, colors not how I remembered (not as vibrant) and where was the zoom air?

the cut of the tongue on one pair is messed up. I'm unsure if it's bothering me enough to exchange them

Did they make them feel better? hoping the indiglos feel better than the greys

If you are referring them to being comfortable, then yeah! If you get them in the right size. They feel good. Real sturdy, yet not a bulky feel. Leather they use is nice and soft in parts of the shoe.

Feels way better than black toe 14s from the last release. Don't know why those all weird.

If you are referring them to being comfortable, then yeah! If you get them in the right size. They feel good. Real sturdy, yet not a bulky feel. Leather they use is nice and soft in parts of the shoe.

Feels way better than black toe 14s from the last release. Don't know why those all weird.

I tried them on really quick and they felt hard. Like there was no cushioning. Did that get better as you wore them? Compared to the recent 12 releases the 14 felt awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom