Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

If I can get these around 100-120 I might do it for collection purposes not to mention I had these as a kid
But all I need are these, Caro lows(which I can see coming back for girls) and chutneys. I never liked the white and red 14s much so I disregard those.View media item 2132188

It seems that Jordan Brand sneakers no longer sell because these are still on the shelves. Am I cheap for not wanting these at retail now lol

Says item excluded when I tried. Must be doing something wrong.
Yeah, it says the same for me now. They must have changed the eligible items. I hope they honor my order...
tired.gif

Yeah, it says the same for me now. They must have changed the eligible items. I hope they honor my order...|I
Heard it may have been a system glitch. But I do hope they honor whoever orders got through, wish I did lol..until then I wait.

Last edited:
This was my first pair of Js EVER - copped them in 7th grade and played ball on my varsity team even though our colors were black/gold :lol:

Can't even imagine splurging $200+ after tax even if they are for nostalgic reasons. They will be had, but definitely sub $150 (maybe even around $100) since I can't see these selling very well at this price point.

Back
Top Bottom