Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Not sure if this topic was discussed before, does anybody else have a Chicago released early pair and yesterday's wider release to compare to see if they see the same differences I do.  Carbon fiber on yesterday's release looks black, Chicago looks silver and the suede on yesterdays release is different 

If you followed the thread you'd know that this morning someone posted an 11 minute video here, in this thread, that we all saw, of both releases clearly showing that they were the same shoe. 11 minutes of footage my dude. You come with one pic trying to do what? Come on dude, keep it moving

how can i stalk my OWN nike account lol...ordered plenty of stuff on nike and this never happend..i used atc so i was just a lil nervous with no shipping yet..all depends on where u live..what section your in i guess

These shoes dropped in Australia about 16 hours before USA and as a quickstrike there was 20-25 shoes in each Footlocker that stocked them.

Only FIVE footlocker throughout the entire country try stocked them.
That's 100 pairs for an entire country.

On Thursday we have another quickstrike but what's crazy about this one is its only releasing in Australia and JB has not shown any marketing photos or photos of demo shoes whatsoever. O ly two photos to be found online and not a single review of someone who has actually seen them.

Only releasing 100-125 shoes globally (for now) THAT'S INSANE!!
... Ugliest shoes ever as well.

We're these Ferrari's a quick strike in usa or were these easy to cop as so many people in this thread said they would be?

how can i stalk my OWN nike account lol...ordered plenty of stuff on nike and this never happend..i used atc so i was just a lil nervous with no shipping yet..all depends on where u live..what section your in i guess

If you received a confirmation email then you should go have a seat.
Nike doesn't care that you used an atc service.

others are saying they chose standard shipping and already received tracking number..i havent yet...thought it was strange...next time ill ask you when i should scratch my *****

plus i have friends whos orders were cancelled for checking out to soon...u never know with anything these days..i guess thats hat forums are for.."lightbulb"

others are saying they chose standard shipping and already received tracking number..i havent yet...thought it was strange...next time ill ask you when i should scratch my *****

Orders get shipped when they get shipped.
Both my orders from nike have shipped but that doesn't mean you won't get yours.

Find something else to stress about.
Nike hasn't cancelled an order for atc/bot usage since early this year.

Last edited:
what's going on  
laugh.gif

Dammmmm Murray, dude is only trying to reassure you and you keep taking it like a personal attack so he replies with an explanation to help you chill and stop stressing and you take it as a personal attack.... Again and again, over and over.

Go sit in the corner.

Any updates on the bouncewear orders yet??

My status for my shipping just says anouncement of the item.

Any updates on the bouncewear orders yet??

My status for my shipping just says anouncement of the item.

Some bouncewear orders have already shipped, best way to get an update from them is by email. It rarely occurs but they've oversold before so I'd email them to make sure your order is good.

bro u might get yelled at for that question

I see you still haven't found a seat.

Copping is getting much easier these days. I'm enjoying purchasing from my phone look. Struck out with the raffle but hit a Barry Bonds homer on NDC. Better off saving money and trying to copp on your own instead of using ATC services. 4 mins to get a captcha and another 5 mins to check out entirely.

Back
Top Bottom