Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

i think these are going to be hyped...seems like all red jordan's always bring out the beasts

In all faireness, i don't trust any people that get the shoes mad early especially w/o a box or anything. I'll wait until closer to release for some legit pics of legit pairs

If the suede is smooth and shape is good these will be a nice pickup alongside the black toes

the chrome killed this shoe. 

Why couldnt they just leave it the same... 
mean.gif

Why can't any of the IG beast take a pic, so we can see the vent ? If they have it i hope the insole, doesn't cover it like it did in the red/white pair

If they can get the shape right and all those wrinkles out, this shoe would be way up there. Maybe the "premium" ones will re-surface in 2015.  

In all faireness, i don't trust any people that get the shoes mad early especially w/o a box or anything. I'll wait until closer to release for some legit pics of legit pairs

If the suede is smooth and shape is good these will be a nice pickup alongside the black toes
Qft, i really am not feeling these new pics but i hope its due to them being GM. I will see once official photos show up.

Man them last pics....them shoes are fake and ugly....good lord....legit checks on these should be easy

Back
Top Bottom