Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I wore mine once. Wasn't really feeling them on foot.

I've put them on like 3 times since to wear, and taken them off and put them back up.

Don't think I will be keeping these. 

Think maybe I will wear them for Xmas for the kids, Think maybe I will just dump them. 

I wore mine once. Wasn't really feeling them on foot.

I've put them on like 3 times since to wear, and taken them off and put them back up.

Don't think I will be keeping these. 

Think maybe I will wear them for Xmas for the kids, Think maybe I will just dump them. 
u think? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wore mine Sunday. Most head turns I've ever seen from a pair of sneakers and this came after wearing my KC's.

Last edited:
resellers can't get rid of these which is why they're hovering at 220-250... i think they're nice but all red is played out just a bit 

resellers can't get rid of these which is why they're hovering at 220-250... i think they're nice but all red is played out just a bit 

all red is far from played out. these are dope. the only thing i did not like was the cheap metallic looking portion on the sole.

Ever since the Raging Bulls peeps have been asking for more red shoes, imo. You had the all red 21's, my personal favorite come out as the first solid all red kicks JB released. Needless to say there have been different variations that I think have come out pretty clean. You had the toro IV's then the latest in the VI's. Point is JB is seeing how red shoes are a hot commodity. I predict we shall be seeing atleast 1 all red J come out every year from here on end. If you don't like red move on, if you do kudos.

Ever since the Raging Bulls peeps have been asking for more red shoes, imo. You had the all red 21's, my personal favorite come out as the first solid all red kicks JB released. Needless to say there have been different variations that I think have come out pretty clean. You had the toro IV's then the latest in the VI's. Point is JB is seeing how red shoes are a hot commodity. I predict we shall be seeing atleast 1 all red J come out every year from here on end. If you don't like red move on, if you do kudos.
not ever since the raging bull pack lol. the majority of people never liked the red 21 or the red 5 before the trend began. something else sparked the hype for red shoes and I'm not sure what it was. I don't keep up with what's "in" lke that or what celebrities are doing, but I'm sure it has something to do with all that mess. We will definitely see at least 2 red shoes a year from now on IMO until that trend fades. and I'm sure we will see several more samples/pe's like the red 11s and 3s to hype everybody up even more on the whole red shoe thing.

Back
Top Bottom