Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I do not understand where this whole red shoe trend came from. a few years ago these would have easily sat :lol:  now everyone wants a red suede 14 all of a sudden. I'm sure everyone would want the 18s too if they came out that resembled those ray allen pe's.

It all started with the aj xx1. That shoe...although clowned and called clown shoes....was made of great suede! Limited shoe and an instant sell out. No more all red shoes were made until the raging bull 5. Still not a big hit....at the time. Then came to motorboat 9's. Today's times are changing as well as the color palettes of people liking. When those toro 4 dropped game was over! Hit that with the yeezy red octobers, infrared23 6 and the legend of the summer editions, red is now in

These look so cheap to me :x

Those Gentry samples should've released instead

Last edited:
Image Via us11hustla's Instagram

Image Via fveg0's Twitter, y'all just keep on passing 
scheme.gif

Last edited:
^D Hughes confirmed thats what it was not too far back, could be it has some elements of the xxi

Last edited:
^D Hughes confirmed thats what it was not too far back, could be it has some elements of the xxi
He didn't confirm it he just gave us a possibility of what the shoe could be because it does look to borrow some elements of the XX1 if you think of the red suedes but it was more speculation. But I'm feeling that this will be a LAB shoe and we haven't even gotten pics of the box to know for sure anyways

There's only a few that actually confirm release info...

Although the 21lab14 makes a lot of sense... Let's wait for JM or one of the others to drop the real info

I hope the suede is as nice as or better than the nike SB Chinese New Years dunk that came out this year

Back
Top Bottom