Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

saw 20-25. mostly youngins. some resellers. no more real sneakerheads. might hit it later tonight around 10. real life calls

So now people are talking about there are 2 different versions of the 14s, red is the Chicago version and the other is the September release.

I just can't see them doing this, if they were to release that burgundy version they'd be outlet shoes.

So now people are talking about there are 2 different versions of the 14s, red is the Chicago version and the other is the September release.

I just can't see them doing this, if they were to release that burgundy version they'd be outlet shoes.
i can't beleive it's 2 different versions , i think it all about the light of the photos  becuase all of the other colors is different too , but maybe i am wrong....

Shoe avenu 47th n Ashland (hood) got a sz 10 10.5 14 and 12 for 325 [emoji]128553[/emoji]

both shoes have the same sku/product code/upc/whatever else u wanna call it...im gonna hold my position and say same color, one thing about it, one says chilling red and the other challenege? 
indifferent.gif

Got my alarm set and everything. Normally I wouldn't say this, but it feels good to be in Chicago right now. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

The restock tomorrow is gonna be big from what I've been told. It could be all rumors *cough*bred1s*cough* and the XX9s are dropping too early.

not sure if mentioned but the 2 pics have different direction facing  jumpan
someone just made the burgundy color horizontal with photoshop and that's why the jumpan facing to different  direction....  

Last edited:
So are these not coming out on NDC?

EDIT: nvm, just saw September 6th.

Last edited:
Are these in chicago going to be similar to the infrared 23 6s in New Orleans where resellers were able to get as many as they wanted?

Are these in chicago going to be similar to the infrared 23 6s in New Orleans where resellers were able to get as many as they wanted?
i thought this as well, might be a similar situation. Easy for chi not so easy for others, but right now chi isn't even looking that easy lol

I heard da general release gon be turquoise.

-_-

Cmon. They all gna be the same. Chi geting theirs early thats it. We will have our day on the 6th

Back
Top Bottom