Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

add these to the bare list of shoes i will cop that actually have a retail release this year. As of now its just carmines and these in my view. 

This colorway screams Ferrari

+1 for JB for finally putting thought into a retro+ colorway

We need more concepts that the in to JB like this and the Bel Airs and the Cigars

nerd.gif
I'd love to see those blue/black 14's (third from the top right) too.

This would be the Release of the year,IMO.. 14s my favorite Js.. But besides that,them are just Flat out BEAUTIFUL..

Not feeling the fact that theyre
seamless, the yellow doesnt flow either.

I do realize some 14s have been with out seams, but these would be better if designed like last shots in regards to seams.

The carbon fiber looks good, red suede looks good as well. Theres just a few changes that need made, like add seams, and change yellow to black\red, and theyll become a instant classic..

Last edited:
Not feeling the fact that theyre
seamless, the yellow doesnt flow either.

I do realize some 14s have been with out seams, but these would be better if designed like last shots in regards to seams.

The carbon fiber looks good, red suede looks good as well. Theres just a few changes that need made, like add seams, and change yellow to black\red, and theyll become a instant classic..
i mean i agree and disagree, honestly black red is always a classic combo but it has been beat to death. I welcome the red and primarily yellow hits. Something fresh rather than red black, red white.

This is probably a dumb question, but these aren't going to be limited to flightclub members only are they?

These are impressive and definitely what the shoe is meant to be.  The XIV's were inspired by MJ's love for Ferrari's and this is a great representation of that.  That carbon fiber look is ill.  

Colorway is definitely nice, so is the choice of materials. Overall the shoes look pretty good, but I don't really appreciate it being a one piece construction. I was hoping it would have similar seams like the indiglos, since a one piece look takes away from the essence of the XIV.

Back
Top Bottom