Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

The thirst causes folks to spend extra. Patience goes a LONG way.

Howevery, some have it ($$$), and if you have it, then it is NOT tricking. lol. 

Last edited:
red jordans always go up in value

especially in the past 3 years

paying a premium not only to get your pair with no problem with a legitimate site seller or store saves trouble later on

paying $309.00 is a fair aftermarket price since other sites and sellers wanted $320.00 to $500.00

even though i rather pay less
i dont have a solid connect anymore & if i went to any local store in my area the price would be the same if not more
its been like this for a minute

Even if I had plenty of money, I'm still gonna do my homework and buy anything as close to retail as I can. The money saved can go a long ways elsewhere.

i agree 100%

but there are a few reasons to pay extra if you want the shoe to wear and cant wait on line all night for box price

do your homework in this "game" can be hit or miss unless you have a fair retail store who will charge close to box price or at box and you can buy early to avoid line up/on line hassle

also you can be sure if dealing with a legit store website or seller your not getting a GM pair

buying after a shoe has released puts anyone in a position to get a GM/early release shoe

happened to a few buddies of mine recently on cigar/champagne 6's who have been long time collectors

Last edited:
Yeah it's kinda quiet bout these definitely need to know release policy
Hell yea, i called earlier & the lady didnt sound unsure wat so ever..she said "i dont think were gettin em" ima call again next week n speak to someone who actually knows

My boy said his store got in 11 pair so far, he dont know if they gone receive more but he said they should....hopefully he can lock my pair up for me

Hell yea, i called earlier & the lady didnt sound unsure wat so ever..she said "i dont think were gettin em" ima call again next week n speak to someone who actually knows
The guy who use to be the store manager of my local villa is a DM now and I might just give him a call in the morning

For anyone who has a pair in hand. How is the quality of these ? Just wondering because they are $30 more than a standard GR Jordan. 

got the confirmation that at least two local stores will be getting these, also the raffle days switched up on me glad i asked yesterday. Hopefully a few more spots get these. Good luck to all as the raffle games begin next week, may the odds be ever in your favor. 

Crazy, my connect that works at Champs says they're not getting them, may hit to hit up my local boutiques.. 
eyes.gif

now we need to search about stuff to clean this red suede anyone know something for this red suede ?

The guy who use to be the store manager of my local villa is a DM now and I might just give him a call in the morning
Yea i called again today n they tellin me theyre not sure if theyre gettin em.. Startin to feel a lil salty cuz i was relyin on villa n campin guess ima enter these raffles next week

got mine today..
Man, Who does your lawn Care?  Grass looks like a Golf Course Green on the 18th Hole…..   Look how even and Flat the ground is.. like a Pool Table

WhatTheeHell   - What kinda of Grass is that…Alabama Creaping Bent grass….lol 
tongue.gif

Man, Who does your lawn Care?  Grass looks like a Golf Course Green on the 18th Hole…..   Look how even and Flat the ground is.. like a Pool Table

WhatTheeHell   - What kinda of Grass is that…Alabama Creaping Bent grass….lol 
tongue.gif
it's a synthetic grass

Back
Top Bottom