Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Resellers seen that map of all the stores getting them and are prob mad as now that these aren't as limited as they thought. Saw some joker rockin these yesterday at the mall and he wouldn't stop bragging about them. He even took one shoe off to show the security director lol. I was like wtf? The sucurity director was like wtf? Prob be like the infrared23 6s in quantity.

Last edited:
If it hasn't already been mentioned here, jordan releases next week are at 10am est on ndc.

Last edited:
Not as worried now. All footactions my way are getting them.....and my city very rarely get a limited release. These gotta be gr

Not as worried now. All footactions my way are getting them.....and my city very rarely get a limited release. These gotta be gr

No, they aren't a GR. Just because a store is getting them doesn't mean they're getting multiple size runs.

No, they aren't a GR. Just because a store is getting them doesn't mean they're getting multiple size runs.

So we gonna tag them with the "limited gr release?" They won't be released number wise like infrared, carmines and sport royal blue numbers, but they will not be limited like cigars and champs.

nowhere near the hype for any 11 bro...u could compare this to the carmine 6 hype 
All im saying is people think since its GR its going to be easier to get because theres more of them. It doesnt matter because if its a hot shoe people will get multi pairs. Kids that dnt wear shoes will hear and try to cop even if its not their size to sell. Just like the gammas. They were a GR. not alot of people got them that wanted them. Doesnt matter if its GR these days. Doesnt make it easier

quickstrike doesn't have anything to do with how limited the shoe is....i know multiple qs's sitting in stores. and my store which doesn't get many limited items is getting 18 pairs. 
Yes it does have something to do with how many pairs made. Its QS for a reason. There are ugly qs sittin in stores. Not all QS sell out lol. I live near bodega and concepts and i always see qs sitting there

Eastbay is saying these will be general release. considering that all their sites are carrying them im inclined to agree.

that's what i said couple days ago (that it probably going to be GR) but no one was believe me

i just hope to catch 2 pairs online....

i waiting for this shoes for a very long time

that's what i said couple days ago (that it probably going to be GR) but no one was believe me
i just hope to catch 2 pairs online....
i waiting for this shoes for a very long time

These are going to be easy to get. They don't look that good and now they aren't limited. I bet there will still be pairs for retail long after the morning release is over. Maybe not for days but definitely long enough where nobody should have trouble copping this shoe unless they have a larger size.

Back
Top Bottom