Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

They probably change the Suede to leather.. Yu know how JB do it.. And if they keep them the way they are in the pics,they probably will not hit retail Stores..

Hoping im Wrong..

They probably change the Suede to leather.. Yu know how JB do it.. And if they keep them the way they are in the pics,they probably will not hit retail Stores..

Hoping im Wrong..
This.

These are beautiful but I thought the same thing when the sample pics of the Toro IV came out. Then the retail pairs had that garbage suede. 

If they release like this, JB can take my $190 no problem.

This.

These are beautiful but I thought the same thing when the sample pics of the Toro IV came out. Then the retail pairs had that garbage suede. 

The first pics of the toros was a PE for melo that's why it had the suede on it. I think its safe to say that these will release with the suede

Hoping im Wrong..

This.

D U R A B U C K

smokin.gif

yo the lace joint is coming out the side of obama head
roll.gif
if i seen somebody with those on i would "mic check" them so quick with no hesitation, excuse me sir has michael jordan ever done a fadeaway in those????? lol

yo the lace joint is coming out the side of obama head
roll.gif
if i seen somebody with those on i would "mic check" them so quick with no hesitation, excuse me sir has michael jordan ever done a fadeaway in those????? lol
Off topic but your avy >>>
devil.gif

This colorway really brings the Ferrari inspiration to the forefront. We should call them Maranellos.

Back
Top Bottom