Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

I'll spend on those black joints this ferrari is just too loud imo though

Toro 4s over these any day

Was it just lining up at niketalk or rsvp??

Last edited:
Oh my lanta.. 
nthat.gif

Maybe its just me but I don't see no different shade at all between the two pairs

Also the black joint was a PS job

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

bruh that is a ps...said it in the op & every post after it

That Tahoe must of hit you little to hard man..

What does it being a ps have to do with the fact that I like how the ps looks and Ill spend money on sum like those over the Ferraris?

nah, someone photo shopped the red pair to black
Buddy already told me there ps

coldcity coldcity Hop off my **** "bruh"

Last edited:
bruh that is a ps...said it in the op & every post after it

That Tahoe must of hit you little to hard man..

What does it being a ps have to do with the fact that I like how the ps looks and Ill spend money on sum like those over the Ferraris?

nah, someone photo shopped the red pair to black
Buddy already told me there ps

coldcity coldcity Hop off my **** "bruh"

cuz they dont exist & it was a explorer funny guy

Me saying I'll spend money on a ps I like means they exist? Ok.

Hush up and go call Peter Francis Geraci...

Moving along..

Anybody, was this rsvp for niketown or they just let you line up for these and cigars like the old days?

Last edited:
Me saying I'll spend money on a ps I like means they exist? Ok.

Hush up and go call Peter Francis Geraci...

Moving along..

Anybody, was this rsvp for niketown or they just let you line up for these and cigars like the old days?

i know what's going on with me , ill be straight. but you.... youve been on a never ending rant for 2 weeks+ u ok fam....seriously cuz you seem like you are a single missed pickle on your burger away from you snapping.. i got da loud if you stressing fam clear ya mind, chill :lol:

it was first come first serve on everyhting at ntchi fam

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity
Who asked what's going on with u "fam"?
Don't worry bout how i seem from words you see on a computer screen..

You could of answered my question on niketown rsvp? instead of sweating my words on saying id spend money on a ps I like..

Again hop off my **** dun worry bout strangers cuz i sure dont...move along

I swear man this place has turned into an online elementary school. :smh:

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity
Who asked what's going on with u "fam"?
Don't worry bout how i seem from words you see on a computer screen..

You could of answered my question on niketown rsvp? instead of sweating my words on saying id spend money on a ps I like..

Again hop off my **** dun worry bout strangers cuz i sure dont...move along

I swear man this place has turned into an online elementary school. :smh:

View media item 1139262
the irony...

moving along...

Mike thinks that's enough red kicks lol

View media item 1140566

Last edited:
BS gif/pic response as expected..

Anyways.. Was that it for chi?

Are These Ferrari 14s going to re-release in chicago 1 more time again too or not?

Last edited:
What do you kids in skinny jeans and Yeezys opinions on me have to do with this thread?

How you sense emotion thru words on computers?
Bro hop off that monkey see monkey do tip you kids live for on here, no kids in skinny jeans and Yeezys are pulling emotions from this guy ever, if that's yall take on my words your entitled to your opinions but I don't care 0 so save your opinions for eachother to boost your newschool niketalk personas..save it, don't waste it on me

Again, point is just like in the first response of yours and every other you could of simply answered a posters question pertaining to/within this thread..
But you chose the bs so I responded..

Back on track..does anybody know if these 14s are getting a second run in chi in September?

Last edited:
y'all gotta chillllllllll

That said.... can I get this straight (seriously)

These released only in Chicago and were relatively easy for those that lived there?

I ask because it seems like the last 3 days or so, I've been rejecting Classified Listings with sellers trying to unload what seems to be a bunch of pairs from NT CHI.

Just a wow moment to me that this could happen.

Last edited:
Damn I was wondering why I hadn't seen any pairs in the classified section yet lol... Anyways, what do you guys think of these? Really wanted these at first but have been seeing mixed reviews

Back
Top Bottom