Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

roll.gif
They doing bundles to justify their price. the shoes probably cost them $100-120 and the socks cost them $5. 

woke up early tryna win something and fnl.com talking bout 10am [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji]

Does anyone know if Size? is releasing these ? They dont seem to have released them yet and I thought they were

Considering tax (9.75%) in TN it's a wash for me (maybe even cheaper) at shoepalace at $225 with no tax and free shipping.  Plus you get some free socks.

Trying to check out now, but its awfully slow 
nthat.gif

On NDC and JJ they will be approximately $214 shipped and on FNL probably $225 since they include tax and shipping so unless you have coupons I don't see $225 being a big deal if thats all included 

Got a pair for my cousin. I used Chrome. I added the shoe to my wishlist, then added some random shirt to my cart. Then I added the shoe from my wishlist to my cart. Removed the shirt, then checked out. I did too much, but I was successful. 

Just came up 2 pair size 11.5 from the palace. Wanted another but Im getting sent back to home page.

Welp looks like most sizes sold out on SP now.

This has been a disaster for me so far.
No raffle wins (0/2), no RSVP DMs (manually or with a service).
Struck out on Hanon, END, SNS, and SP so far this morning.

Back
Top Bottom