Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

LOL **** i guess if you dont buy a shoe for a few weeks...in nike years thats like 2 years..they always coming up with new crap..even that timer thing is crazy

was going for the 2nd pair but took too long searching for coupon so i got cart jacked. wasn't feeling the 200 price so it wasn't meant to be. 

2 more hours of sleep was great, Nike's countdown has made their site worse than ever but at least I got through.

Shoutout to everyone holding it in their carts for no reason 
laugh.gif

All 10am releases they've done this year have gone like this.

More people are up to crash their site and build the hype.

Same thing happened on wtkds and cigar/chapagne pack.

I was still able to grab 2 more pairs though so it wasn't that much of a struggle and still in line for a couple more.
thats whats up man..this def a double up shoe..i want 2 pairs so bad.. i only have enough bread for 1 pair though :frown: lol. but yea i guess i didnt know that..the last shoe i got on NDC was the lebron multi low in july so idk

Still in line for a 9.5 on Nike...on FTL about 40 more minutes until checkout slightly beginning to lose hope

The errors killed me. Tried placing order like 10 times and then I was cart jacked. its all good though. Congrats to whoever got through

finally got through for an 8.5, been in line since nike.com finally started allowing people to add to cart.

used a coupon tho so hopefully it goes through :nerd:

OMFG. Got Mine! Been years since I copped any Js. Hella suprised, still got it I guess.

More of the collection going up for sale soon.

Just checked out on NDC - took forever because it kept crashing.  Had to switch to mobile to complete the payment.

My guess is people in line still have a chance because checking out is a *****.  Some people may give up and open up slots.

Back
Top Bottom