Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I GOT THRU MANUALLY, LAST MINUTE DECISION(I DONT EVEN LIKE 14'S BUT THESE WERE COOL TO ME)

IT TOOK ME ABOUT 15MIN TO CHECK OUT THOUGH. I HAD TO CHECK OUT AS A GUEST. I KEPT GETTIN ERROR MESSAGES RIGHT AT 9AM, THEN KEPT GETTING THEM WHILE TRYING TO GET TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

FINALLY GOT THRU, ORDER CONFIRMATION RECEIVED.

shout out to whoever posted the links. guess I clicked on FNL at the right time and got my sz. 12 easy.
smokin.gif

Was able to get through on ndc. Errors and timed out quite a few times but got through with a little effort

I feel like NDC should refund me the 200 I would've spent for making me wait in line like this.

I thought these were limited...?

Seems like most people got through because Nike kept kicking people out of line for connection errors making it into a russian roulette type of add to cart with all the people re-trying to get their spot in line.

ndc tweeted sold out....but...but...my window still says waiting in line! play with my emotions

In my experience if you waiting more than 5-10 minutes for the shoe to get carted after captcha, you're waiting on disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom