Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I was able to cop, on NDC
Almost got through jimmy jazz on mobile but I had a call come through, oh well at least I got a pair

shout out to all those that copped multiple pairs.. also shout out to all those who didnt cop because they thought they could walk into the store and cop 
roll.gif

NDC OOS for 10.5
That's the size I kept seeing added to cart all over my timeline on twitter. I was able to cop via my iPad because the timer was faster. I've noticed for about a month now that the timer on my iPhone, Macbook, and iPad have been faster than my PC, which I use mainly. Don' t know if this happens with anyone else.

I am good. I copped. Its just tasteless tho
The only thing is you can't always determine the intent behind those that cop multiples, I only ever cop my size and always help out a few people that wear that same size including a couple nters if they ever strike out.

Then you've got the dudes that cop whatever size they can grab their hands on to flip to whoever.

You've also got nters that only cop 1 size but always sell their pair.

I personally don't see a difference between any of us, we're all using our own money.

i got now from eastbay
[h3]Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:22:13 AM CDT[/h3][table][tr][td]Your Wait: 1 hours 24 min 4 sec
 [/td][/tr][/table]
hehehe

no way , right ?
Yep and hope they don't kick your  size out your cart when the timer ends

True. But I wasnt speaking to those individuals. I was speaking more to the braggerts.
I copped and I was till tryin to help another NTer.

I just think for those who havent copped and are still trying, the thread would be better utilized helping them out with info.

First Jordan cop of the year for me. Really loving the look of these.  Copped multiples in case someone canceled and always need 2 of a shoe.. Really expected a WTKD cancellation email from BW.

That's the size I kept seeing added to cart all over my timeline on twitter. I was able to cop via my iPad because the timer was faster. I've noticed for about a month now that the timer on my iPhone, Macbook, and iPad have been faster than my PC, which I use mainly. Don' t know if this happens with anyone else.
View media item 1168601

I had the opposite, desktop was faster, but i'm on vacation and my cousins have less than 1/1 internet so maybe that's why i couldn't cop on desktop

mobile was behind by 30 seconds or more. Verizon S3 4G LTE and it was relatively easy. Less than 15 minutes.

True. But I wasnt speaking to those individuals. I was speaking more to the braggerts.
I copped and I was till tryin to help another NTer.

I just think for those who havent copped and are still trying, the thread would be better utilized helping them out with info.
Be quite Vek

Just messing wit you...
100% truth

Last edited:
Can finishline add the winner circle points to your account if you copped a second pair as a guest? Just wondering it would be a shame to lose out on free points.

someone in china probably used a new bot and copped a load of pairs which we will eventually see on ebay... times have changed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom