Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Same way I feel. No way it should have take this long to "process".
I received my NDC notification Saturday night also & the tracking # on Sunday.
Just tracked it...My "Ferrari's" are currently in Memphis, TN :pimp:

Word..by wed i should have my NDC pair in my hands..

You guys that copped from Finish Line..did you use credit card or paypal? PayPal and my Visa debit/credit cards have failed me the last 4 or 5 releases.

So is it something going on with paypal? I called and they said the transaction went through their paypal credit....even though I chosed my bank account. It says authorize, ndc says it is "preparing to ship" but no activity is posted on my account. And when I look at my paypal, it says pending....not authorized as the agent says. Damn ndc system on Saturday.....couldn't even check out proper. If I get no shipping confirmation by tomorrow, I will chalk it up as a lost. It never takes this long to ship

Mine came in from ISS today...ordered them on Saturday. 

Cross country to California. Impressive

Quality on the shoes...even more impressive.

Sold mines for $320 shipped couldn't resist.. Shoes feel cheap to me and the red seems lighter than what I expected...

WTL it is

Had a member here offer me 300 shipped for the pair I want to trade, told him I prefer trade, he said 350 then, I looked at his history, he's been a member for 2/3 months and didn't have one single post in any thread.

That hustle game wasn't very strong or he really is a 100% lurker.

Anyway, he won't be paypal claim filing on me while sporting my shoes to the a State Fair while claiming he never got them.

Something definitely seems to be up with paypal. This is the longest ive ever waited for a shipping email. Funny thing is i called right after i ordered to take care of a promo code issue so i know the order went thru. When i called about 12 hours ago, the guy said everything is normal and the order is due to be shipped. Told him its weird because it usually doesnt take this long but he said they dont process orders until monday. Whatever. If they string me along and then cancel my order i will be beyooooond pissed.

Last edited:
I've sold to plenty of lurkers or even dudes without NT accounts the only red flag imo was offering more money.

Don't get the point of putting 300 OBO if you aren't willing to sell though.

Who here has a bouncewear order?? I have a tracking number, but I'm just curious as to how long it will take to arrive from Belgium to California..

Something definitely seems to be up with paypal. This is the longest ive ever waited for a shipping email. Funny thing is i called right after i ordered to take care of a promo code issue so i know the order went thru. When i called about 12 hours ago, the guy said everything is normal and the order is due to be shipped. Told him its weird because it usually doesnt take this long but he said they dont process orders until monday. Whatever. If they string me along and then cancel my order i will be beyooooond pissed.

Word, I thought yours will go thru before mine. Like I told you, I had the code plus shenanigans with my order, which I will be trying this weekend again and it still got shipped. I have had an order shipped on Tuesday. If not by then, I guess you have some choices to make.

I've sold to plenty of lurkers or even dudes without NT accounts the only red flag imo was offering more money.

Don't get the point of putting 300 OBO if you aren't willing to sell though.

I had to put a price to even list it in the Sell section but I will take the price I listed, I'm not shady, I can however choose who I feel comfortable doing a deal with.
I could have put it in just the trade section but I wanted it in both places so obviously more people would see it, so as I said, I will sell it I just don't prefer it

I wouldn't put a price if, nevermind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom