Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I ended up paying $232 on bounce USD when it was all said and done. I feel like it's a good deal still since it was shipping that only brought the price up from Europe to California. It's basically 15 dollars more give or take after retail..

I ended up paying $232 on bounce USD when it was all said and done. I feel like it's a good deal still since it was shipping that only brought the price up from Europe to California. It's basically 15 dollars more give or take after retail..
Be wary of customs fees.

Check your order status on the site. Sometimes I don't get an email from them. If it still says processing, you're probably getting cancelled. Sorry bro.

smokin.gif
anyone here copped from FNL.com,,have you gotten your shipping email notice???
Yes next day got tracking info. Both pairs coming tomorrow. Did you get "order is official" email. If not, it didn't go through.

Your first pair of 14s...Geez! Yall gotta be really really young. Man I remember hooping in the original Last Shots. They were the lightest , most responsive shoes I had ever worn  at the time. It was the evolution of low profile Zoom Air.

Last edited:
Your first pair of 14s...Geez! Yall gotta be really really young. Man I remember hooping in the original Last Shots. They were the lightest , most responsive shoes I had ever worn  at the time. It was the evolution of low profile Zoom Air.

Or they did like the other colorways or could not afford due to other things (i.e. college), etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom