Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Damn R ryanjumpman420 . Don't hurt em' killer.

Feeling that post though
Hey when I'm standing in line at the mall and watching all these resellers trying to curve the market with elementary school economics and jumping in line and taking someone else's shoes who wants to buy one pair just to wear and have. Then some wannabe hustler takes your pair so they can try and make a quick $50~. And as soon as they walk out the store they immediately start at trying to RESELL the shoes to others who have been standing in the same line as long as they have. Ive had to stop going to malls caude i akways get into arguments with these resellers cause I'll call they're *** out and nearly get into a fight with one of them guys nearly evertytime. And it doesn't help that I can't keep my mouth shut either. So I'm partly to blame. But sorry u gets no respect from this guy here. But hey who the hell am I?

Man for real for real, when I grabbed my Sport Blue 6 I noticed the lady at the counter was letting the lady next to me buy more than one pair so when she brought my 12, I asked for a second shoe as well for my Brother in Law, a size 13. The lady next to me had bought 3 pairs(one was a GS PAIR) but she also got the last 13. As soon as I checked out and left the store, the lady who bought 3 pairs and took the last 13 offered me the pair she bought for $275. I was like yea let me get that, I said my banks right down the street just follow me to the ATM, well she followed me all the way to the next mall where I was heading to so I could see if they had a 13 in stock for my Brother in Law, and they did. She was mad, I can't believe she kept following me when she realized I wasn't heading to the ATM. I was also surprised my truck wasn't on flat when I came out of the mall she followed me to.

Man for real for real, when I grabbed my Sport Blue 6 I noticed the lady at the counter was letting the lady next to me buy more than one pair so when she brought my 12, I asked for a second shoe as well for my Brother in Law, a size 13. The lady next to me had bought 3 pairs(one was a GS PAIR) but she also got the last 13. As soon as I checked out and left the store, the lady who bought 3 pairs and took the last 13 offered me the pair she bought for $275. I was like yea let me get that, I said my banks right down the street just follow me to the ATM, well she followed me all the way to the next mall where I was heading to so I could see if they had a 13 in stock for my Brother in Law, and they did. She was mad, I can't believe she kept following me when she realized I wasn't heading to the ATM. I was also surprised my truck wasn't on flat when I came out of the mall she followed me to.
We'll that's prob her only form of income. Shame on her for trying to raise the price on u over 50% just because she was one person in line in front of you and knew the clerk. Guess she thought she had herself a duck to rip off. Glad u made them ride their *** cross town for nothing. Just keep taking more money out of their pockets with that gas money. To hell with them. They don't do us any favors except try to make money off us and clog up the websites and lines at malls and stores and they get mad when we don't wanna let them make money off us. Give me a damn break.

Last edited:
fa
I never pay over box price and never buy from anybody except directly from nike retailers either through online or in store. Never bought or even looked on flebay or anywhere else where resellers lurk cause I'll just curse them out eventually. Not one shoe ibe copped through social media in my bunch. Call rhat what u want. And that's not a retailer if he is changing his name and selling the product on his own personal ground. That's a reseller who just works at a retailer. If I buy from him at his retail store he's gonna charge me box price like he has to and maybe I'll tip him if he acts right. It's a buyers market now my friend, not a sellers market.

That's cool but I'm not talking about the individual, I'm talking about the "whole company" . Matter affect one company got there hand caught in a cookie jar and JB account got suspended for 6 months. You think these companies stop at backdoor deals. Lol if you only knew.

The reseller goes waaaaaay past the kid that's making ZERO profit camping for a shoe to resell. Now I think about it goes waaaay past as Niketown. If people knew what goes behind the scenes, a small time reseller kid would be the last thing anybody thinks about.

fa

That's cool but I'm not talking about the individual, I'm talking about the "whole company" . Matter affect one company got there hand caught in a cookie jar and JB account got suspended for 6 months. You think these companies stop at backdoor deals. Lol if you only knew.

The reseller goes waaaaaay past the kid that's making ZERO profit camping for a shoe to resell. Now I think about it goes waaaay past as Niketown. If people knew what goes behind the scenes, a small time reseller kid would be the last thing anybody thinks about.
I know exactly what goes on. I use to tip a manager at a nike retailer to hold my pair or pairs every week until I got tired of paying his *** for something I can do on my own. So i fired him lol. I just cop online now mostly so I don't have to go out and deal with that riff raff in my city cause its not green grass and roses where I stay. And i aint talking bout kids I'm talking bout grown *** men over 30. I don't care what they do honestly, they signed up for it. I just don't respect it.

Last edited:

See this the stuff that other resellers laugh at. Somebody that yea, you have a whole bunch of pair but don't know what the hell you doing. Stalking somebody just to get that money smh.

See this the stuff that other resellers laugh at. Somebody that yea, you have a whole bunch of pair but don't know what the hell you doing. Stalking somebody just to get that money smh.
Y'all all in the same boat. Big or small. Smart or dumb. A reseller is a reseller no matter how many shoes they moved, or the connect they have. Don't matter to the consumer. The consumer could care less what u did or had to do in order to get the goods all the consumer cares about is the price. And resellers don't do nothing but drive resell prices up and just literally pissing everybody off. Nobody likes a sneaker RESELLER. Not around here anyway. Y'all RESELLERS are like unwanted middle men that nobody wants to deal with and that nobody needs. And with nike/jb making more pairs now, there has really become less and less need for an unwanted middle man and his little tax on top of the msrp for his "time." If that's the only way u can make money tho, then u gotta go what u gotta do, I'm no one to judge.

Last edited:
Resellers hating resellers, and they all feel superior to the others. How do you get to decided that your reselling of shoes doesn't count as a resell because your price is lower. If you were giving them away Id understand. You'd never buy off social media sites or eBay, but you don't mind selling off a shoe forum. At the end of the day your still reselling. The shoes in your signature are "FOR SALE" correct? Unless You made them yourself your reselling.
As I say this, I really don't have a problem with resellers. I don't see reselling or not, being a factor on whether you go to heaven or hell. I think some care a little too much, but then and again, I don't know what helps you get though life. So, carry on.

Resellers hating resellers, and they all feel superior to the others. How do you get to decided that your reselling of shoes doesn't count as a resell because your price is lower. If you were giving them away Id understand. You'd never buy off social media sites or eBay, but you don't mind selling off a shoe forum. At the end of the day your still reselling. The shoes in your signature are "FOR SALE" correct? Unless You made them yourself your reselling.
As I say this, I really don't have a problem with resellers. I don't see reselling or not, being a factor on whether you go to heaven or hell. I think some care a little too much, but then and again, I don't know what helps you get though life. So, carry on.
I'm selling shoes and for below box price because they're a .5 size too big and I'm just selling the other one. I didn't buy any of those shoes to sell. Your way off base and your argument is baseless and stupid. Calling me a reseller? Cause I have some shoes I'm selling because they are too big, that I never wore, and for less than what I paid and for less than box price. Come on man. U gonna call every dude in the world that has a shoe for sale for whatever reason a reseller? I don't think so. Apparently u aren't the wiser to notice the difference or live in fairy tale land where these folks dont take over the malls and clog up the Internet with their purchasing multiple pairs of the same shoe in FSRs just so u can't buy any and have to buy them from them for 50% more than box price. And how the "hell" did heaven and hell even get into thrown into this convo? What in God's Holy Name are u blathering about son?

Last edited:
I'm selling shoes and for below box price because they're a .5 size too big and I'm just selling the other one. I didn't buy any of those shoes to sell. Your way off base and your argument is baseless and stupid. Calling me a reseller? Cause I have some shoes I'm selling because they are too big, that I never wore, and for less than what I paid and for less than box price. Come on man. U gonna call every dude in the world that has a shoe for sale for whatever reason a reseller? I don't think so. Apparently u aren't the wiser to notice the difference or live in fairy tale land where these folks dont take over the malls and clog up the Internet with their purchasing multiple pairs of the same shoe in FSRs just so u can't buy any and have to buy them from them for 50% more than box price. And how the "hell" did heaven and hell even get into thrown into this convo? What in God's Holy Name are u blathering about son?
Nobody really cares. If they didn't fit then you could just return them, sell them, burn them... If you can't return to a store footlocker, footaction finishline online... Will send you a return label or you can just resell them for less than suggested retail, it's your right to do with them as you please. The heaven and hell statement was to say in the big scheme of things, this isn't that serious. Sorry it seem like babble to you, but I thought it was self explanatory and relevant to the subject. I don't think I said anything "baseless and stupid". it okay to debate and have different opinions, you may very well not be a reseller or you could've gotten them on discount and are trying to make a little profit, but really, who care. My statement arent the end all be all, they're just my opinions. If I offended you that wasn't my intention. I would never want to belittle anyone, i would get no joy out of trying to make you feel less or me feel superior over you bc we disagree. I would never call or assume anyone to be poor or stupid bc the choose to resell sneakers. If you feel otherwise I'm okay with that too. Being online can sometime give you the "jimmy neutron" affect, I try to be mindful of that.

Last edited:
Come on man. U gonna call every dude in the world that has a shoe for sale for whatever reason a reseller? Apparently u aren't the wiser to notice the difference

THE IRONY. :rofl: :rofl:

If you weren't so emotional about re sellers you could comprehend my posts and other peoples posts on the matter. Just because someone has something for sale doesn't mean they bought something just to resell. Virtually everything I sell is older stuff that I've worn that I don't want or wear anymore. Not multiple DS releases like yourself. Someone won a raffle in my size picked up a pair for me that I don't need so I'm getting rid of it.

Last edited:
THE IRONY. :rofl: :rofl:

If you weren't so emotional about re sellers you could comprehend my posts and other peoples posts on the matter. Just because someone has something for sale doesn't mean they bought something just to resell. Virtually everything I sell is older stuff that I've worn that I don't want or wear anymore. Not multiple DS releases like yourself. Someone won a raffle in my size picked up a pair for me that I don't need so I'm getting rid of it.
Not quite sure what U mean but I don't know how u can read someone's emotions through a screen. But I don't give a damn bout resellers I never even have to deal with any. I don't even know one personally to tell u the truth. And i dont have any idea what ur taking about with comprehending your posts I don't even know who the hell you are or recall having a past conversation with u.

Last edited:
Nobody really cares. If they didn't fit then you could just return them, sell them, burn them... If you can't return to a store footlocker, footaction finishline online... Will send you a return label or you can just resell them for less than suggested retail, it's your right to do with them as you please. The heaven and hell statement was to say in the big scheme of things, this isn't that serious. Sorry it seem like babble to you, but I thought it was self explanatory and relevant to the subject. I don't think I said anything "baseless and stupid". it okay to debate and have different opinions, you may very well not be a reseller or you could've gotten them on discount and are trying to make a little profit, but really, who care. My statement arent the end all be all, they're just my opinions. If I offended you that wasn't my intention. I would never want to belittle anyone, i would get no joy out of trying to make you feel less or me feel superior over you bc we disagree. I would never call or assume anyone to be poor or stupid bc the choose to resell sneakers. If you feel otherwise I'm okay with that too. Being online can sometime give you the "jimmy neutron" affect, I try to be mindful of that.
I wasn't sure at the time if I was gonna return them and There is a time frame for one thing on returns. Not that I have to explain myself to u or to anyone else for that matter. People here know me. And what the hell r u talking about burn them? What good does that do for anybody including the environment. As for the heaven and hell thing, I'm a Buddhist. And ur argument or statement against me i still consider liveless and baseless, u have nothing to go on but ifs, ands, and buts.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure at the time if I was gonna return them and There is a time frame for one thing on returns. Not that I have to explain myself to u or to anyone else for that matter. People here know me. And what the hell r u talking about burn them? What good does that do for anybody including the environment. As for the heaven and hell thing, I'm a Buddhist. And ur argument or statement against me i still consider liveless and baseless, u have nothing to go on but ifs, ands, and buts.
Awwwww who cares. Lol

U cared enough apparently to strike up a stupid argument with me that I shouldn't have even replied to. Which was my fault.
Ahhahah!! I was saying who cares about my opinion. You'll argue for me and you both, but I wasn't arguing, I was just stating my opinion, nothing more nothing less. I wish you nothing but the best brother. Stay riding high on that horse

Y'all all in the same boat. Big or small. Smart or dumb. A reseller is a reseller no matter how many shoes they moved, or the connect they have. Don't matter to the consumer. The consumer could care less what u did or had to do in order to get the goods all the consumer cares about is the price. And resellers don't do nothing but drive resell prices up and just literally pissing everybody off. Nobody likes a sneaker RESELLER. Not around here anyway. Y'all RESELLERS are like unwanted middle men that nobody wants to deal with and that nobody needs. And with nike/jb making more pairs now, there has really become less and less need for an unwanted middle man and his little tax on top of the msrp for his "time." If that's the only way u can make money tho, then u gotta go what u gotta do, I'm no one to judge.

All in the same boat. You don't make since. Not every reseller is waiting online or standing in line to get a new release to resell.

Like I said before you must dislike retailers too. You think Nike just gave them their exclusive pair out the blue. No they had to start somewhere......reselling. Then go through the process to receive a Nike account. You think they stop reselling one they got the Nike account, no ....not when you have to wait 3 to 5 years just to get the exclusive pair/JB account.

Lol yall fools are something else. Now I know this thread had taken a turn for the worst when we got folks making excuses for resellers then just calling everybody a reseller. Y'all got this. Hats off to all the Al Bundys Out there

Last edited:
I resell shoes! So what! It's My Money to do as please -
I resell Lego's and Baseball Cards n Comics
I don't resell Cars, Drugs or people (little Babies or Old)
Don't judge Me!
I Already Have A Court Date for that!

Its the internet on a message board/forum. EVERYONE is gonna judge your opinions breh. The key is to not let it bother or get to you...

I resell shoes! So what! It's My Money to do as please -
I resell Lego's and Baseball Cards n Comics
I don't resell Cars, Drugs or people (little Babies or Old)
Don't judge Me!
I Already Have A Court Date for that!
Serious question...is there money to be made in the Lego game?

Back
Top Bottom