Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

These wont sit around that long. Probably sell at a double or triple clip than past 14s. Og cw means alot towards a retro sale.

These wont sit around that long. Probably sell at a double or triple clip than past 14s. Og cw means alot towards a retro sale.
tho not an OG, the Baron 9s sat till like 2-4pm. I'm assuming that's around the same on what's gonna happen wit these.

Yeah i would believe that. Ill be happy to get a pair but the price tag is a killer.

Nope. I do not agree

Xiv like the 2 is not a popular sneaker.

If they were the last shots then i might agree but even then nike would make plenty

Nope. I do not agree

If they were the last shots then i might agree but even then nike would make plenty

even the last shots and white/reds a few years ago
didn't sell that fast.
Hype beasts are crazy about aj 3, 4, 5, 6 and 11.
Other models like 7, 8, 12, 13 are easier to get. 2, 9, 10 and 14 are rarely purchased by the main stream customer.

Nope. I do not agree

I believe that. I just base that thinking compared to how long the last 2 sat which quite frankly were not great +cw's.

what discount you plan on using?
nerd.gif
finishline rewards, got a couple footlocker, champs rewards as well. 

^
Negative.
September will prob be dedicated to the new flagship model XX9.
Like usual the advertisement and hype machine will be rolling heavy for them.

Hopefully that allows these 14's to somewhat fly under the radar and be somewhat of an easy purchase if there is such a thing with JB anymore.

Last edited:
Not until after the Ferrari's drop. You know that shoe just screams attention, even if this is an OG colorway.

^
Negative.
September will prob be dedicated to the new flagship model XX9.
Like usual the advertisement and hype machine will be rolling heavy for them.

Hopefully that allows these 14's to somewhat fly under the radar and be somewhat of an easy purchase if there is such a thing with JB anymore.
I predict these to sell like the PB10s did.

I'm surprised they haven't started hyping these up on the usual sneaker sites yet
C'mon B. Isn't that a Good Thing?

That's the last thing we need is these Young Cornballs hyping this shoe up. I'm too glad they're not on the radar.

Not really happy with the Quality & Banana Shape I've been seeing in Ebay photos, but I'm still going to give these a chance... probably my Birthday Shoe.
nthat.gif

The last shots didn't sell very fast because JB butchered them.
I don't think most people are even knowledgeable enough to not get a sneaker because of that these days.
AGREED. This couldn't be More True these days.

These cats don't give not One Care in the World if the Quality is there or not, and most of them don't even remember what Real/Original Quality is.

Jordan's are copped or not copped based off of a Popularity Meter.

AGREED. This couldn't be More True these days.

These cats don't give not One Care in the World if the Quality is there or not, and most of them don't even remember what Real/Original Quality is.

Jordan's are copped or not copped based off of a Popularity Meter.

most of them never owned a pair of og air jordans. Many of them are not aware who Michael Jordan is and what he achieved.

Still remember waking up on Halloween Morning 1998 to go to the mall and grab these. Went there with my bro to Champs and no one was even looking at these. Even tried them on and decided to buy them right then and there.

Still remember waking up on Halloween Morning 1998 to go to the mall and grab these. Went there with my bro to Champs and no one was even looking at these. Even tried them on and decided to buy them right then and there.
Man, I was 15 when the OG's dropped, walked about 2 miles to the mall in the rain and it was like 3 other people there to cop. I remember my mom shaking her head saying "you going to walk in the rain to spend your money?" LOL, good times!

Man, I was 15 when the OG's dropped, walked about 2 miles to the mall in the rain and it was like 3 other people there to cop. I remember my mom shaking her head saying "you going to walk in the rain to spend your money?" LOL, good times!

Good times indeed!. Wore them the same night to go check out a movie "John Carpenters: Vampires"

Got my pair of candy canes sometime around the playoffs, maybe even the finals against Jazz. Somehow wore them an hour and never again so they sit there. Hopefully they wont crumble anytime soon. The quality has never been matched in my eyes.

Got my pair of candy canes sometime around the playoffs, maybe even the finals against Jazz. Somehow wore them an hour and never again so they sit there. Hopefully they wont crumble anytime soon. The quality has never been matched in my eyes.

"Candy canes" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom